Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I used a dildo for the first time, i have questions. Watch

okay so im still a virgin and ive never been fingered so i didnt exactly put it in me, i just used to vibration to stimulate me, now heres the tings i orgas*ed in like 20 seconds no joke and i think its a bad thing that i came so quick, is it?

idk if i can make a thread on this, if not mods im sorry.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Why on earth would it be a bad thing? There are lots of people who would love to be able to orgasm that quickly when they want to.

What happens if you keep stimulating yourself like that after you've come once?

(Original post by unprinted)
    Why on earth would it be a bad thing? There are lots of people who would love to be able to orgasm that quickly when they want to.

What happens if you keep stimulating yourself like that after you've come once?
    ive never done it more than once in a row. is worried me as when i do have sex in the future or something i think i may be ready so quick.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You might find you can have several orgasms in a row.

Any partner worth having is going to be delighted that you can come so quickly, if you want to.

You might find you can have several orgasms in a row.

Any partner worth having is going to be delighted that you can come so quickly, if you want to.
    haha i might try it. why is it a good thing?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It adds to the options available, both yours and any future partner's.

With someone who can have an orgasm quickly, you can either help them have one quickly or sexually tease them and extend the time until they're delightfully desperate. With someone who takes much longer, you either spend a long time helping or they don't get one.

If you're worried about not wanting to do anything else after you've come, don't. Many women enjoy intercourse after they've come just as much, if not more, than if they haven't, for example.

ReputationRep:
    The more orgasms, the better. Practice your talent xD >>>Ok, don't have TOO many.... it might tire you out

With someone who can have an orgasm quickly, you can either help them have one quickly or sexually tease them and extend the time until they're delightfully desperate. With someone who takes much longer, you either spend a long time helping or they don't get one.

If you're worried about not wanting to do anything else after you've come, don't. Many women enjoy intercourse after they've come just as much, if not more, than if they haven't, for example.
    (Original post by newttella)
    The more orgasms, the better. Practice your talent xD >>>Ok, don't have TOO many.... it might tire you out
    ok thanks for your advice

(Original post by newttella)

i tried to see if i could do multiple, it worked, although the second one took longer, maybe three mins but it was more pleasing along the way and the third took maybe 40 seconds but the climax was rushed so it wasnt as good, it felt a bit rushed as i tired to seehow many i could do i was mid way on the fourth but i couldnt be bothered anymore lol. when i do come to have sex it wont be rushed like masturbation so its all good,
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The 'more pleasing along the way' bit is down to spending more time in what's known as the plateau phase of arousal.

The 'more pleasing along the way' bit is down to spending more time in what's known as the plateau phase of arousal.
    what does that mean? haha you seem educated on this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    okay so im still a virgin and ive never been fingered so i didnt exactly put it in me, i just used to vibration to stimulate me, now heres the tings i orgas*ed in like 20 seconds no joke and i think its a bad thing that i came so quick, is it?

Are you male or female?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There are a number of descriptions - 'models' - for what happens when people are aroused. One of the most famous is by researchers Masters and Johnson, who broke it down into (up to) four phases:

The first is excitement - typically men get erections, women get wet, and both find their nipples hardening.

The second is the plateau - a high level of arousal. People typically find their muscles tensing, have a fast heart rate and alterations in their breathing.

The third, if it happens, is orgasm. Orgasm itself usually lasts a few seconds, but the plateau phase can be extended to much longer.

The fourth is resolution - the body goes back to normal. Some people, most of them women, can go back to the plateau and have more orgasms before this happens. If there hasn't been an orgasm, resolution often takes longer.

Find me a more interesting subject than human sexuality

(Original post by Limpopo)
    Are you male or female?
    female

You will often come faster with a new experience as it is exciting. You'll probably find that as you do it more you come less quickly.
    Still not a bad thing anyway. If you want it to drag out more a) see if you can go twice b) tease yourself more and don't stimulate as directly.

First time I used a vibrator it was almost instant as it was much more intense. I find a slower build up can lead to a better and longer orgasm though.

sex can be a very different experiene to masturbating and even different types of masturbation can have different results. If you are stimulating your clit directly you will probably come quicker than if you were having sex and not stimulating your clit as it is usually the more sensitive part.

Just play around a bit with different techniques. You'll get more of a feel for yourself and what has a more quick or pleasurable result.

You will often come faster with a new experience as it is exciting. You'll probably find that as you do it more you come less quickly.
    Still not a bad thing anyway. If you want it to drag out more a) see if you can go twice b) tease yourself more and don't stimulate as directly.

First time I used a vibrator it was almost instant as it was much more intense. I find a slower build up can lead to a better and longer orgasm though.

sex can be a very different experiene to masturbating and even different types of masturbation can have different results. If you are stimulating your clit directly you will probably come quicker than if you were having sex and not stimulating your clit as it is usually the more sensitive part.

Just play around a bit with different techniques. You'll get more of a feel for yourself and what has a more quick or pleasurable result.
    , i have had orga****s (i used a balled up jumper) and i find it feels good but it makes my Body spasm, any tips on making using a 'dildo' like getting horny? Or just tips in general

Enjoy it while it lasts lol. I remember using one of my vibrators for like the first time, and I got an Org in no time. and it happened quickly a couple of other times. I found it disappointing though as I now know I like a build-up.Then again, it's annoying when it takes ages cos I just think "Oh come on!" Once I've had one Org, I find it either takes forever to get another one or it doesn't happen again that session, which annoys me no end. Also, I know this may sound disgusting, but is it normal to "Squirt" rather than just get wet? Cos that's happened a couple of times and I wish it would happen again as I miss it and have been trying to make it happen with no luck. Sorry if it's inappropriate. Am female btw x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I know this may sound disgusting, but is it normal to "Squirt" rather than just get wet? Cos that's happened a couple of times and I wish it would happen again as I miss it and have been trying to make it happen with no luck.
    Not every woman does it, and of those that can, it usually doesn't happen every time, but yep, it's normal. 'Female ejaculation' is the polite name for it, but if you search for it, a chunk of the results will usually be people saying it's a myth... and it obviously isn't.

Internal g-spot stimulation and intense external stimulation is what did it for the first partner I had who it happened to. Peeing beforehand also helped, if just as reassurance that it wasn't urine.

Enjoy it while it lasts lol. I remember using one of my vibrators for like the first time, and I got an Org in no time. and it happened quickly a couple of other times. I found it disappointing though as I now know I like a build-up.Then again, it's annoying when it takes ages cos I just think "Oh come on!" Once I've had one Org, I find it either takes forever to get another one or it doesn't happen again that session, which annoys me no end. Also, I know this may sound disgusting, but is it normal to "Squirt" rather than just get wet? Cos that's happened a couple of times and I wish it would happen again as I miss it and have been trying to make it happen with no luck. Sorry if it's inappropriate. Am female btw x
    no ive never squirted lol

I usually get very wet/ squirt around my second or third. Having a short break after an O usually helps cos the clitorus can be sore straight after and kinda kill the moment.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.