Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently applied for a job at a new h&m store opening near me, about 2 weeks later I received an email asking me to come to an assessment day, I'm assuming this will be involving group challenges, the assessment day is tomorrow.

Can anyone give me any insight into what questions they might ask or what h&m is like to work for? Also I've picked out an outfit but I've read online that h&m are very relaxed about dress code, I planned to wear smart clothing, should I go smart casual instead?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have just recently got an email saying that I need to come in for a group assessment! However, in quite confused because I'm not sure what's going to be involved in it 😩 I was wondering could you please tell me how your group asssedment went and what did you had to do? Did you have to do activities also were there any questions you had to answer?

Did you dress smart or casual for your interview process?

Thank you!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.