Yeah that's me! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren-s)
    Flat 32? I think XD 4th floor eugh
    Flat 30 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiannonmichaela)
    Flat 30 😊
    So close! Zone 2 as well? Maybe we'll be on a similar floor, at least there may be someone we know a teeeensy bit better than a stranger XD

ReputationRep:
    btw theres a group chat for goldsmith court members on facebook and i found 3 of my flatmates through it already and im sure theres people in flat 30 ans 32 on there, ill get the details in a sec

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if you add me through facebook i can put you on the group ? pm me your profiles if you want to , then ill add you

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in flat 36 room 5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caii97)
    btw theres a group chat for goldsmith court members on facebook and i found 3 of my flatmates through it already and im sure theres people in flat 30 ans 32 on there, ill get the details in a sec

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dang think I might have to concede and get Facebook for the sole purpose of this XD had a good run, nearly made all my teenage life without it XD might do this when I get back from Spain - I return Saturday! Where are you in Spain btw?

ReputationRep:
    hahaha i admire that you didnt use facebook, its so addictive and youve probably been more productive with your life! well if you get it up and running send me a pm and ill add you to the group i live in the eastern side of spain, near alicante and valencia etc, hope you had a great holiday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would you mind linking the page here??? I tried looking but I can't seem to find it aha

ReputationRep:
    do you have a facebook? theres an active group chat ill invite you to once i have your fb , but there is a group here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay everyone so I made a Facebook account... Haven't added any of my friends yet so it's pretty blank at the moment yet but my accounts Lauren stubbs if you want to add me, dinnington area

ReputationRep:
    do you have a facebook? theres an active group chat ill invite you to once i have your fb , but there is a group here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My last reply got deleted but my FB is Kate Sedgley from Manchester/ been to pendleton sixth form centre! I've requested to join the group but it hasn't been approved yet aha

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else in flat 13? Also does anyone know the move in date for a 46 week contract?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenicoteri)
    Anyone else in flat 13? Also does anyone know the move in date for a 46 week contract?
    should be the 23rd of septemberfor all move in dates

ReputationRep:
    Who's in flat 36? 😄

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 17 room 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob Pike)
    I'm in flat 17 room 8
    I'm flat 17 room 2, shall i add you to the chat?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.