Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm trying to look for a joint honours degree including both Psychology and Dance but I'm finding it either really difficult or confusing to find the right University.

    I've been looking at The University of Wolverhampton but I'm still unsure of how to check if I can do the courses that I want.

    Can anyone help me find my course and find the entry requirements for them please?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.