Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just received my conditional offer for Nutrition & Dietetics course at Chester and need to start thinking about arranging the childcare for the next academic year. Already emailed the uni asking to advice me on the course timetable for the next academic year or send the current one, we were really unhelpful. If there are any current Year 1 students here, could you pls let me know your current timetable, so I can at least have a rough idea?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Julietta25)
    I've just received my conditional offer for Nutrition & Dietetics course at Chester and need to start thinking about arranging the childcare for the next academic year. Already emailed the uni asking to advice me on the course timetable for the next academic year or send the current one, we were really unhelpful. If there are any current Year 1 students here, could you pls let me know your current timetable, so I can at least have a rough idea?
    Hello, unfortunately timetables can vary quite a lot each year and so the year 1 timetable for students starting in September 2016 isn't yet available. Have you tried speaking with staff from the Department of Clinical Sciences and Nutrition? If you'd like to get in touch with them call 01244 513431 or email: [email protected].

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've accepted Chester as my first choice too. I got told to expect full days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and a half day on Wednesday if that's any help. Liz

ReputationRep:
    Also there's a fb group you can join - search for University of Chester dietetics and it should come up for you to request to join.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know this is an old post but, I am applying for the nutrition and dietetics course at the university of Chester, to start Sep 2017. I'm wondering if anyone could give me and idea of what year 1 time tables are like? I know they change each year but gives me an idea of roughly how many days / hours etc...

University open days

• University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.