Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why am i sooo ugly? why me at of all girls. there are pretty women everywhere and i just have to be the ugly one. i have disgusting hair, i have a disgusting body. like everything about me is disgusting. if i am this ugly what is there to live for. it's not like anyone would want me. am always stuck at home because am to scared i would get judged if i go out. i just don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    pics and we can judge
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jkjk for real
    if stephen hawking got a wife
    anything is possible
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ... no offence steve luv u

ReputationRep:
    Make the best of what you've got, and learn to love yourself, sister. There's a world out there; enjoying it is scarcely predicted on aesthetics :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    why am i sooo ugly? why me at of all girls. there are pretty women everywhere and i just have to be the ugly one. i have disgusting hair, i have a disgusting body. like everything about me is disgusting. if i am this ugly what is there to live for. it's not like anyone would want me. am always stuck at home because am to scared i would get judged if i go out. i just don't know what to do
    Im a guy and am always being judged for things. Im sure youre beautiful
    Youll find people who accept you for who you are. If people judge you on things then theyre not good enough for you. Youre better than them and should enjoy your life by doing what you want to do. There are people out there who want you (guaranteed). Just be yourself when you go out. Dress how you want to and you will feel fine.
    You can PM me if you want to chat.
    Hope i helped you.
    Ive been feeling similar to you recently.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.