Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,
    I've been in the UK since I was 1 years a old and have full rights to reside here but I am of Portuguese Nationality still. I have to give evidence of being in the UK for the last 3-5 years and I'd like to know what makes for good evidence of this?

    Where or how do I send it? Is it over email or in the post to a certain address?

    When do I send it? After I sent the application off online or before that?

    I have more questions but this is the main one I have in mind.

    Any help is greatly appreciated :)


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.