Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I studied undergraduate 4-year masters course "MEng Structural Engineering and Architecture" at Sheffield, 2010-2014. This provides exemption from RIBA Part I.

    I am now hoping to start an MArch Architecture course at Sheffield in September which will provide exemption from RIBA Part II.

    It is my understanding that you can usually get funding for MArch as it is seen as an undergraduate masters. My question is will I still be able to get funding for both years of the MArch course when I have already received funding for my previous four-year dual degree?

    I am also wondering how I go about appplying, do I log in using my old details from my first degree, or do I start a whole new application?

    I also wonder who I should put as supporting me, I have lived with my partner for 2 years since leaving uni, but as I am 24 and not married would my parents still technically be my supporters?

    Many thanks for any help.


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.