Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heyo,

I have decided to make a return to World of Warcraft. Purchased Legion and starting on 'Outland', due to the high pop realm.

Anyone want to start again from the start with me? Might be easier levelling that way !

Jiraya Sama

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for Legions release so I can experience the new class changes when levelling.
    Saving a weeks holiday soley for the release!

ReputationRep:
    I am guessing you already have a level cap/geared character. I played such a long time ago, that my highest level character may as well only be LFR ready.

I purchased Legion and then got a free character boost to level 100. However, I prefer levelling to boosting. Not to mention, I wouldn't even know what to boost to.

(Original post by Jiraya Sama)
    Heyo,

I have decided to make a return to World of Warcraft. Purchased Legion and starting on 'Outland', due to the high pop realm.

Anyone want to start again from the start with me? Might be easier levelling that way !

Jiraya Sama
    I stopped playing just after WoD came out. Genuinely the worst expansion they've brought out in my opinion.

I'm toying with coming back but I get to the login screen and then my sense comes back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBLondon)
    I stopped playing just after WoD came out. Genuinely the worst expansion they've brought out in my opinion.

I'm toying with coming back but I get to the login screen and then my sense comes back
    I don't have time to raid, or even get into a group where they really want me (Pally Tank). So I prefer levelling. I just purchased Legion, 30 days game time and a WOW token. thought if anyone wants to join too !

I don't have time to raid, or even get into a group where they really want me (Pally Tank). So I prefer levelling. I just purchased Legion, 30 days game time and a WOW token. thought if anyone wants to join too !
    Hpala here. 'hardcore' raided for 4 years and then just thought I could be doing something worthwhile with this time haha.

ReputationRep:
    Hpala here. 'hardcore' raided for 4 years and then just thought I could be doing something worthwhile with this time haha.
    I have tried playing any other class however I just can't get used to them/like them compared to Paladins.

Tanks and Healers are rare. Only reason we get a spot ! haha

ReputationRep:
    wow....whats the point

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for that give me a pm!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Brutum Fulmen)
    I'm up for that give me a pm!
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    wow....whats the point
    I have tried playing any other class however I just can't get used to them/like them compared to Paladins.

I am guessing you already have a level cap/geared character. I played such a long time ago, that my highest level character may as well only be LFR ready.

I purchased Legion and then got a free character boost to level 100. However, I prefer levelling to boosting. Not to mention, I wouldn't even know what to boost to.
    (Original post by RhaegoTarg)
    Waiting for Legions release so I can experience the new class changes when levelling.
    Saving a weeks holiday soley for the release!
    Heyo,

Jiraya Sama

learn to play ur classes noobs. jheez, do i have to duel u in goldshire to teach u a less0n?

anyway, if u guys r feeling up to it, my guild (xPusy Poppin' X x) is recruitin. we're lookin for some new talent.

(Original post by High Stakes)

anyway, if u guys r feeling up to it, my guild (xPusy Poppin' X x) is recruitin. we're lookin for some new talent.
    What's your current progress? What nights do you raid? Do you use DKP?

ReputationRep:
    Are you located on Outland?

(Original post by High Stakes)
    Spoiler:
    Show

learn to play ur classes noobs. jheez, do i have to duel u in goldshire to teach u a less0n?

ReputationRep:
    Stopped playing years ago.

Let me know when Murlocs are a playable race and I may consider.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Stopped playing years ago.

Let me know when Murlocs are a playable race and I may consider.
    Haha. That sounds cool. Apparently, people want Nagas to be playable race too !
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Syopped playing at WoD, wasnt even intentional. Have enjoyed the break. Wows really just a social thing, same game it was when it started and has hardly moved on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Syopped playing at WoD, wasnt even intentional. Have enjoyed the break. Wows really just a social thing, same game it was when it started and has hardly moved on.
    I have done a few 25 man raids. Never heroic or mythical, so spent most of my WoW time levelling. I actually find it therapeutic.

How sad is that.

I used to play a game called 'Tibia'. Similar concept, however if you died the once, you would lose money, equipment and approximately 2-3 weeks of training. After that, WoW became a God send.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    I have done a few 25 man raids. Never heroic or mythical, so spent most of my WoW time levelling. I actually find it therapeutic.

How sad is that.

I used to play a game called 'Tibia'. Similar concept, however if you died the once, you would lose money, equipment and approximately 2-3 weeks of training. After that, WoW became a God send.
    I liked the idea of logging on at whatever time and some of your friends are there. My friend is mythic raiding at the moment, end game is all raiding. In the beginning it was 40 man raiding. Dont let iit destroy your studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    I liked the idea of logging on at whatever time and some of your friends are there. My friend is mythic raiding at the moment, end game is all raiding. In the beginning it was 40 man raiding. Dont let iit destroy your studies.
    That's cool. Yeah, they can easily take over your lives. But I don't go back to studying until October. So I am fine with that

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE;

Me and @Brutum Fulmen have started. Level 10 Pally Tank and Level 10 DPS Warlock.

If anyone wants to join, let us know.

Outland from scratch !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.