The Student Room Group

What would your brutally honest dating profile say?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by ByronicHero
To be honest women can write whatever they like as most men don't read the profile anyway :lol:

Not true, we read it after having carefully examined the pics.
Original post by Blondie987
It'll only be a million dollars, is that enough?

yas pls
Original post by Josb
Not true, we read it after having carefully examined the pics.

That is the best case scenario :tongue:
Reply 183
Original post by Precious Illusions
Two separate measurements? :wink:

:rofl:
You're too funny.
Eats too much fatty foods therefore am at the top of the healthy weight category
Has been single for 17 years. Insecure, shy, a perfectionist and can stress easily.
But I am friendly, hardworking, sociable, caring and have a curvy figure, especially in the chest area :wink:

...Well you said brutally honest!
If I was brutally honest....

"Mature beyond my years 24 year old woman. Have my own job, don't need your money. Have my own car, don't need yours. Have my own ambitions so don't expect a housemaid or baby machine.

Don't underestimate my intelligence or expect me to play shy-princess. Don't rely on me - have your own life together before you even think of dating me. Don't expect me to rely on you and be needy - I don't need you or anyone else, if I spend time with you it's because I choose to, not need to. If I find you interesting, kind, friendly and intelligent enough to use some of my rare free time to chill with then I will. If it's anything less than brilliant then I won't because I have about 2 free hours a day and I'd rather watch Netflix in my pjs on my sofa by myself in the evening than waste it making polite small talk in a restaurant with someone who is a douche and wants one thing.

Basically I can look after my self and would prefer someone who can look after themselves too because I'm not your mother and I'm also not something you can use for one night.

But in reality I'd probably write something about my hobbies and pets and that I'm looking for a nice mature guy lol.
Looking for someone who'd avenge my death.
- Requires at least one day of 'me time' a week
- Enjoys Ben and Jerries Ice Cream far too much
- Plays too much Rocket League.
Very short, young looking, and lacking in emotional stability, organisation and independence.
There is a great deal I could say about myself being "brutally honest" but let's keep it like that..
Awkward as f**k and laugh and smile a lot whoever it is. Want to be an extrovert but always end up chickening out... Actually half decent person once you get to know me and give me a chance ahaha
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Well I'm not very good at cooking for myself and I like meat too much to be eating veggie/vegan food for the rest of my life. So the same way I would tell a smoker not to bother, I would tell a vegetarian/vegan person not to bother either :lol:

Smoking impacts you physically - their diet choices do not. I would have 0 problems with my SO being vegetarian or vegan, in fact I would probably respect them more for it.
Tall, Fat and Judgmental, this man will offend you!
Original post by Chaz W
Smoking impacts you physically - their diet choices do not. I would have 0 problems with my SO being vegetarian or vegan, in fact I would probably respect them more for it.

Good for you! :tongue:
Original post by thunder_chunky
Looking for someone who'd avenge my death.

What are we talking here; full on scorched earth?
I'm not on top form but all I look for is someone who gets it and understands my limitations but takes me for my quirky sense of humour, caring and loyal nature but honesty here, works with me to build on my current fragile confidence in people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll love you to death, but **** with me and I can go from adorable puppy to psycho ex-girlfriend in 0.2 seconds
Original post by Arkasia
What are we talking here; full on scorched earth?

Maybe not as large as that, but at least a rampage of revenge.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Maybe not as large as that, but at least a rampage of revenge.

Ah, Archer style.
i'm slightly unstable, think i'm funnier than i am, need constant attention, but buy me expensive things and i'll be happy
Reply 199
I look way worse in real life than my profile pictures. My slim face also hides the fact that I'm slightly overweight. I also do not groom that well on a daily basis even though on dates I look like I do.

As for my personality, I'm a pseudointellect and just like the idea of being seen as deep and philosophical. In reality I read less nonfiction and watch much more teenage dramas than I care to admit. I'm also hopelessly addicted to the internet and can't stop procrastinating.

P.S. I frequently have conversations with myself and my dog. Out loud.

Quick Reply

Latest