Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello there,
    I am 21 years of age and have been financially independent for just over 3 years and wish to apply for eligibility for independent status, however, I have read up on the StandAlone website that evidence must be provided for 36 months' worth of financial independence. I became estranged from my mother for a period of time and moved house extensively throughout this which caused me to lose much of this evidence, such as payslips, letters from the Job Centre, etc. I simply don't have 36 months' worth of evidence. Would a letter from my employer confirming when I started work + as many payslips as I can send suffice? Has anyone been in similar circumstances or could share any advice? Would be really grateful as I'm having a panic right now, haha.


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.