Turn on thread page Beta

How many guys do I have kiss to get over the one who hurt me? 10? watch

I've kissed one so far.... In front of him as well because he did it to me first.

How many more?

ReputationRep:
    All of them

ReputationRep:
    0, have enough respect for yourself to know you don't need him or to get back at him, take some time for yourself to get over it and get through it as the bigger person
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I think its not a case of how many kisses but time heals all wounds kind of situation.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've kissed one so far.... In front of him as well because he did it to me first.

How many more?

(Original post by Blondie987)
    0, have enough respect for yourself to know you don't need him or to get back at him, take some time for yourself to get over it and get through it as the bigger person
    To be honest, I didn't want to do it but it just kind of happened. And after I felt kind of good about it. I'm a horrible person

(Original post by whorace)
    All of them
    Come here then

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I didn't want to do it but it just kind of happened. And after I felt kind of good about it. I'm a horrible person
    You're not a horrible person, it's perfectly normal to feel hurt but just don't do anything out of spite, it won't end well for anyone

ReputationRep:
    Don't kiss people to get back at your ex, kiss them because YOU want to. Go on dates, have fun, see what else there is out there. I found that helped but do it for YOU, not as some petty form of revenge.

(Original post by claireestelle)
    I think its not a case of how many kisses but time heals all wounds kind of situation.
    Time... But I'm still butthurt about someone from 6 years ago as well
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Time... But I'm still butthurt about someone from 6 years ago as well
    maybe you need to find someone who is better than the one who hurt you but going round kissing lots of people isnt going to help really.

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Don't kiss people to get back at your ex, kiss them because YOU want to. Go on dates, have fun, see what else there is out there. I found that helped but do it for YOU, not as some petty form of revenge.
    He's not my ex just someone who I really liked but messed me about. But I agree with you I should get myself out there for me I'm just a bit raw with the emotion.

ReputationRep:
    He's not my ex just someone who I really liked but messed me about. But I agree with you I should get myself out there for me I'm just a bit raw with the emotion.
    Yeah I get that, it's upsetting when things don't go the way you wanted them to. But focus on yourself; see friends, have fun, get on dating sites and whatnot. You'll feel better and realise you can do better. Or that you're much better off alone for now!

ReputationRep:
    Come here then
    :lol: kinky, careful what you wish for.

ReputationRep:
    Just one
    <---

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Yeah I get that, it's upsetting when things don't go the way you wanted them to. But focus on yourself; see friends, have fun, get on dating sites and whatnot. You'll feel better and realise you can do better. Or that you're much better off alone for now!
    Thanks, you're right when I get down a little from this emotional knock back I'm going to do those things

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.