Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bullying and harassment by few females Watch

Hello,

I'm 26 years old and I lost my mother at the age of 11.

I know I am getting bullied, their is some emotional abuse and rumours floating around, the thing is, I've done nothing wrong, I'm one of the kindest, most generous people you will ever meet.

What happened is I've tried to add women (who knows me, seen me) and I've seen them to my Facebook, only for some of them to block me for no reason, they've added my cousins.

Lady S and M,

Lady M could be possibly jealous, she is 26 years old, she doesn't really know me and mis interpret anything I do. I've had Facebook for one year and I've added a lot of females who I know, however, I heard something about she said to someone I am adding just random females or just adding females for the fun, I mean, I know these females, how is she suppose to know their relationship to me? How does she know they are just any females?

Whenever I see Lady M, I talk to my male friends and she has a angry look on her face for no reason, possibly jealousy and I've also noticed she looks at me a lot when I'm not looking. She also laughs at me for absolutely no reason.

Lady S,

She is Lady M's cousin and she is 26 years old and they hang around each other when I see them. I am courteous to her parents and whenever I see them, I try to say hi or bye to her but she just turns her face away quite rudely. I'm not sure what's her problem.

Lady T,

She is 36, married and she knows a lot of people. She added me on Facebook last year, I've liked some of her pics said happy birthday on her timeline. When it was my birthday, she didn't say happy birthday and she hasn't liked any of my pics. She's recently had 4 new Facebook profiles, she sent me a friend request on the first 3 and I added her, I then noticed her yet a new Facebook profile, I sent her a Facebook request, only for her to block me!

This lady is nice to others, but not nice to me, as I said she didn't like any of my pics or did not reciprocate to say Happy Birthday on my timeline.

I've also heard of a rumour that something was said about me starring too much at women or inappropriately, I mean, where did this come from? I only see these women at events, functions, parties, weddings, at these events, their are usually women dancing and everyone, including 150 other men look at these women dancing. So why they are only picking on me?

Women stare at me at these events and I don't see it has any big deal.

I don't understand why they are being mean towards me when I've done nothing wrong at all, I mean, to spread a rumour I stare too much at women is pathetic when a lot of other people are looking at these women and they can't justify the rumour.

Also why is their behaviour mean towards me for no reason? Especially Lady M and T.

I don't know if they feel jealous because I've done better than them academically and maybe they feel scared I could marry better than them? I don't know because they lack attention themselves and people talk about me in a good way because I've achieved a lot and I've lost my mom at a young age. That's the only thing I can think of.

I appreciate your comments!

ReputationRep:
    Lady Tldr says this is too long

ReputationRep:
    If they're behaving so immaturely (at their ages!) I'd honestly just recommend avoiding them whenever you can and spending less time on Fb//blocking them. Honestly, don't try to seek to understand their logic, bullying very rarely has any and you're supposed to be adults, you just need to accept they're like that and you don't need to associate with them

Thanks for the response.

Do you believe they think less of me (although in reality I'm not less than them) or are they jealous of me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the response.

Do you believe they think less of me (although in reality I'm not less than them) or are they jealous of me?
    Like you said, they may well be jealous, it's difficult to tell what's going brought their mind but tbh, it shouldn't bother you, they're clearly annoying and have too much time on their hands and you have enough self respect to hold your head high and not care what they think

I'm a young man, and I spent a large portion of my life wanting every single person to like me and to approve of me. It did not matter that there were already people who liked me - I felt that there was something fundamentally wrong with me if two or three people tried to avoid me. As a reasonably attractive man, I am used to other young women staring at me in public; when a woman did not show me any attention, I felt like an incomplete human being.

After wasting so much time trying to be liked by everybody, I now realise that life becomes so much more tolerable if you invest your energy on the few people that count in your life (your family and very close friends who have been there for you). I find that reading makes everything bearable too.

Sure, these ladies clearly do not like you, but don't let that dishearten you; I am sure that not everyone you know is as toxic as them.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe how immature some people can be. They just don't like you for whatever reason, it doesn't matter how nice you are, most likely they have a low opinion of you.

Seems like Lady M is very toxic, everything she does is a reflection of her, bullies bully because they live a sad life, they have resentment, they are jealous and have many issues, they obviously have nothing better to do.

Just ignore them, they will get affected.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.