The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've got malformed enamel, so i've had a LOT of work done on my teeth. Ah well. I'm going into hospital at some point to (hopefully) have all my teeth crowned - and then i really will have a perfect smile :biggrin:
Reply 21
I would guess none, as I am usualy get black listed from the dentist:mad:
AT i'm loving the sig.... :rolleyes:
I just got my braces off. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: So I would have perfect teeth, but for that one filling. Damnit all to hell!
Yay, does it feel sticky and weird now?
tis_me_lord
Yay, does it feel sticky and weird now?

I have perfect teeth anyway.
wiwarin_mir
I have perfect teeth anyway.

Awww well some people are born lucky. :smile:
tis_me_lord
Awww well some people are born lucky. :smile:

I also managed to win at pool tonight as well.
lol ooooo, whenever i play pool i hit the white ball wrong so it spins off sideways into the side of the table, slowly creeps up and rolls onto the floor - i rarely play, only when i go on holiday and i'm pretty awful.
tis_me_lord
lol ooooo, whenever i play pool i hit the white ball wrong so it spins off sideways into the side of the table, slowly creeps up and rolls onto the floor - i rarely play, only when i go on holiday and i'm pretty awful.

I really am quite bad at pool, but tonight I was on fire (although not literally).
lol well glad it wasn't literally... :eek:

You any good at darts?
Reply 31
What are these posts about?

Are they just filling in thread space?

Bringing it nicely back to the topic......
Threads don't have to always remain on topic....
tis_me_lord
lol well glad it wasn't literally... :eek:

You any good at darts?

Well, I did manage to pin the budie to the wall when he was in mid flight.
Reply 34
tis_me_lord
Threads don't have to always remain on topic....

Might as well start up another thread then, if you want to talk about something completely different.
Ok ok i'll piss of from this thread, sorry.
Reply 36
I need to go to dentist before I am 18, have not been for like 4 years :eek:
only 2 months left, argh!

I have 4 fillings for the record.
Reply 37
I used to have one in one of my baby teeth but it fell out so I dont have any!
I said I have 8 but I have more than that. I had a dentist that thought it would be clever to drill all but 2 of my teeth then leave it till i was 18 so I'd pay him. Due to this and much reconstruction I have a full smile again with a couple of teeth nearly 75% filling

Latest

Trending

Trending