Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had their children's nursing interview at uclan yet? Mines on Monday which is the last day for child interviews ... Unsure what to expect as I found their tests more intense than other universities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellyharding1)
    Has anyone had their children's nursing interview at uclan yet? Mines on Monday which is the last day for child interviews ... Unsure what to expect as I found their tests more intense than other universities
    I have mine on Monday too! Do you know if it's 1:1 or a group interview?

ReputationRep:
    1:1
    They used to be group but the info says individual interview. I'm happy about that

ReputationRep:
    Have you been offered places anywhere else? Uclans interviews are fairly straightforward mine was in jan. 121 6 basic questions .What times yours at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflies198)
    Have you been offered places anywhere else? Uclans interviews are fairly straightforward mine was in jan. 121 6 basic questions .What times yours at?
    What kind of questions did they ask if you don't mind me asking? it says it's a value-based interview so i'm quite curious!

ReputationRep:
    No other offers. I passed edge hills interview but failed the maths so didn't get a place
    It's at 9am

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I took my child nursing test on the 11th March. How long does it take to hear back from them with regards to if you have an interview or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezzlemason)
    Hi. I took my child nursing test on the 11th March. How long does it take to hear back from them with regards to if you have an interview or not?
    They took about 2 and a half weeks to let me know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sec123)
    They took about 2 and a half weeks to let me know!
    I would maybe contact them as i was told the last interviews were 21st for child.

ReputationRep:
    I heard back within a few days and had my interview on the 21st ... The letter said it was the last interview day for children's nursing

ReputationRep:
    I heard back within a few days and had my interview on the 21st ... The letter said it was the last interview day for children's nursing
    Have you heard back from your interview yet? Mine was on the same day so just wondering how long it might take xx

ReputationRep:
    No not heard yet but they said it would be by the 31st xx

ReputationRep:
    No not heard yet but they said it would be by the 31st xx
    My UCAS updated saying they had withdrew my application as i didn't attend the interview although i did! has anyone else had this or is it just me being unlucky? xx

ReputationRep:
    I had this too. I rang them, turns out that some unsuccessful candidates got put into the withdrawn pile by accident. We've actually just been rejected

ReputationRep:
    I've still not heard anything, do you think i should email admissions?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just to see what they say

ReputationRep:
    Have been refreshing track constantly. They said we would know by end of today didn't they? I'm more nervous now than I was for the interview!

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a place today for next sept. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflies198)
    I have been offered a place today for next sept. Anyone else?
    Sept 17? That must mean this year is full 😩 I've not heard yet. Did your track update first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjp06)
    Sept 17? That must mean this year is full 😩 I've not heard yet. Did your track update first?
    Yes it updated this morning . Not sure if its maybe like reserves as they did say with a view of moving to this year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.