Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I am studying AS Chemistry and my exam board is AQA. I am aiming for a B this year and have 2 months left for my exams and in my past 2 mock exams I got 2 U's. Am I still able to get a B with 2 months left if yes then what will I need to do and how much will I need to revise? If not then what grade would be achievable with 2 months left.
    P.s. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I wasn't sure where to post this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irhmaa)
    Hi guys I am studying AS Chemistry and my exam board is AQA. I am aiming for a B this year and have 2 months left for my exams and in my past 2 mock exams I got 2 U's. Am I still able to get a B with 2 months left if yes then what will I need to do and how much will I need to revise? If not then what grade would be achievable with 2 months left.
    I cannot express this enough but practice practice practice and learn all the key words. It would be silly to throw away up to three marks for a definition that you could have just remembered. Practice every question your workbook offers and ask your teachers to go through past papers on the old spec and to cancel out the questions that aren't relevant to your spec. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irhmaa)
    Literally chemistry theory is all about Equations, and looking at stuff and explaining why it works like that so learn those reasons and learn to do equations well and you'll have covered most of the syllabus. Also time and time again past papers are always a good source of revision

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.