Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have Dofe tomorrow and i'm sure i've prepared.....

ReputationRep:
    Trying to resist telling you horror stories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    I am sure they already told you but bring lots of high-energy food and energy drinks. Check the weather and equipment for it. Most importantly have fun.

Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    which level? bronze/silver/gold?

ReputationRep:
    How do you treat a bee sting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    which level? bronze/silver/gold?
    Gold, although i'm literally a veteran since i've don bronze and silver i still have no idea how to plan anything or how to read a map, i also get other to carry the extra group stuff for me bc i'm really pathetic when it comes to walking up hills etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    How do you treat a bee sting?
    lick it? Doc leaves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Trying to resist telling you horror stories
    i don't really get scared of things too much depending on how i feel

ReputationRep:
    i don't really get scared of things too much depending on how i feel
    No I meant like we had this one kid who got explosive diarrhoea for 2 days cause he stupidly tried street food :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No I meant like we had this one kid who got explosive diarrhoea for 2 days cause he stupidly tried street food :rofl:
    LOL that sounds like fun, I've had a ring of fire before and it's not fun >.>

ReputationRep:
    LOL that sounds like fun, I've had a ring of fire before and it's not fun >.>
    :O :console:

ReputationRep:
    :O :console:

ReputationRep:
    Yo on my silver practice expedition I had to take a **** before the walk but I kept it in, worst mistake of my life, 7 hours of walking and I desperately needed a ****, I wanted to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoyouEden?)
    Yo on my silver practice expedition I had to take a **** before the walk but I kept it in, worst mistake of my life, 7 hours of walking and I desperately needed a ****, I wanted to die
    yes this is one of the things i've learnt from experience and 4 things to do to prepare before you go on expeditions are to fap and take a poop and shower if you want, possibly eat a ton the night before if you know you're going to a campsite with toilets there.

On gold practise for the 1 night you do wild camping they tell you to bring a trowel and biodegradable toilet paper. But i'm taking a massive poop on the first night and when i get on the train back to school. I ain't doing no pooping in the wild, something might crawl up my butt o.o. Also my digestive system works in mysterious ways....

ReputationRep:
    lick it? Doc leaves?
    You were right the first time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    You were right the first time.
    oh.... i see

ReputationRep:
    yes this is one of the things i've learnt from experience and 4 things to do to prepare before you go on expeditions are to fap and take a poop and shower if you want, possibly eat a ton the night before if you know you're going to a campsite with toilets there.

On gold practise for the 1 night you do wild camping they tell you to bring a trowel and biodegradable toilet paper. But i'm taking a massive poop on the first night and when i get on the train back to school. I ain't doing no pooping in the wild, something might crawl up my butt o.o. Also my digestive system works in mysterious ways....
    Hahaha damn, I think I'll just try to take a **** before the walk and not drink too much water so I dont have to pee often and lol have fun in your wild camping! That seems fun but very tough too

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha damn, I think I'll just try to take a **** before the walk and not drink too much water so I dont have to pee often and lol have fun in your wild camping! That seems fun but very tough too
    no no taking a pee is fine but dropping the brown one is a bad idea especially when you don't have a toilet.
    wild camping will probably kill me since i can't use unlimited water :/

i've even brought a 2 l bottle aswell as my 2 water bottles for drinking from just so that i have enough water to cook with etc all that. Who needs water purification tablets when you can buy a bottle of cola for 20p from Sainsburys then empty it drink it do whatever you want then fill it with water

ReputationRep:
    no no taking a pee is fine but dropping the brown one is a bad idea especially when you don't have a toilet.
    wild camping will probably kill me since i can't use unlimited water :/
    Are you a male or female? Can't tell xD Cause it's hard for females to pee in the wild imo I just dont feel comfortable peeing in bushes loool and yeah good luck for your wild camping!

ReputationRep:
    Are you a male or female? Can't tell xD Cause it's hard for females to pee in the wild imo I just dont feel comfortable peeing in bushes loool and yeah good luck for your wild camping!
    i have a ding dong

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.