Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HELP MY PSYCHOLOGY TEACHER DECIDED TO SPRING A RESEARCH METHODS MOCK EXAM ON OUR CLASS THIS FRIDAY AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED RESEARCH METHODS WITH A BARGE POLE YET OTHER THAN WHAT I REMEMBER FROM LAST YEAR AND WHAT WE'VE DONE IN LESSON!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I'm literally panicking so much right now does anyone know any good revision tips to cram research methods?
    If anyone has any resources or information to share then that would be grand, maybe we can even start a back-and-forth information exchange because I know I learn better when I'm teaching someone else...
    Any contribution at all is greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyamorous)
    HELP MY PSYCHOLOGY TEACHER DECIDED TO SPRING A RESEARCH METHODS MOCK EXAM ON OUR CLASS THIS FRIDAY AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED RESEARCH METHODS WITH A BARGE POLE YET OTHER THAN WHAT I REMEMBER FROM LAST YEAR AND WHAT WE'VE DONE IN LESSON!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I'm literally panicking so much right now does anyone know any good revision tips to cram research methods?
    If anyone has any resources or information to share then that would be grand, maybe we can even start a back-and-forth information exchange because I know I learn better when I'm teaching someone else...
    Any contribution at all is greatly appreciated!
    somple psychology is a great websire also malpcourses co uk if you can make it have courses right before the exams, worth checking, I have put the code on some of my other threads, it gets you 50% off their courses!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.