Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody,

I am actually studying a Film Studies BA in London (finishing my third year soon) and I was thinking about applying to King's College for my MA next year (september 2016).

King's would be the best option in my opinion, it would be so neat if I got in.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys if you could tell me the difference between those two MAs:

MA in Cultural and Creative Industries
    MA in Arts and Cultural Management

Their website page are really similar, and so are the modules offered... MA CCI seems to offer an internship during the year, which would be really interesting in my opinion to pursue!!

My goal would be to work around art, as much as behind the production of a play as well as in a museum. I love films and art in general, and after doing three years of film studies I was thinking the best option for me would be to reach outside my undergraduate field! London is inspiring and the art culture here is just fantastic!

If anyone who studied one of those both MAs could give me feedback it would be really helpful too!

Thanks a lot and best regards,

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.