Oh my God is this true haha, it makes so much sense now :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I wish negative reps would come back.
    Sounds fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    Don;t even condescend to boost my gem level with a rep :noway:
    you and Plantagenet Crown and TeeEm
    I obliged ... but my days on this site are numbered as I will be leaving soon.
    I wish I could donate my rep ....
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    :sad:

I am sorry to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Getting too old for this sh*t?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    Getting too old for this sh*t?
    I am old ... not getting old.

I am looking for an academic site/forum where my contribution will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :sad:

I am sorry to hear that.
    I will miss several good users including you, but I have been left with no alternative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I am old ... not getting old.

I am looking for an academic site/forum where my contribution will be appreciated.
    :rofl: are we too stupid for ya, Bilbo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I will miss several good users including you, but I have been left with no alternative
    :toofunny: like a suicide note...
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    What has happened? Perhaps I can join you in your cause.

ReputationRep:
    What has happened? Perhaps I can join you in your cause.
    It is an issue which I cannot discuss here, as my post almost certainly will be deleted.
    I am waiting for a few more days for a reply, then I am through ...
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    It is an issue which I cannot discuss here, as my post almost certainly will be deleted.
    I see. That is a shame.

If I do not get a chance to say goodbye, then here it is.

Thank you for your amazing contributions - to TSR and to people studying Maths. The Maths forum won't be the Maths forum without you and I suspect that it will be impacted greatly. If I do somehow end up tutoring Maths or even going into teaching, I will force students to use your resources

Thank you for all of the funny images, putting up with the misspelling of 'intergration' and poking your head in different areas of the forums to share your wisdom/wit.

And, without any insincerity, I don't think I've ever had such a great respect for someone I do not know personally. All the best for your daughters, cats and yourself, and I hope that you find somewhere that the powers that be appreciate all that you do.

ReputationRep:
    I see. That is a shame.

Thank you for your amazing contributions - to TSR and to people studying Maths. The Maths forum won't be the Maths forum without you and I suspect that it will be impacted greatly. If I do somehow end up tutoring Maths or even going into teaching, I will force students to use your resources

Thank you for all of the funny images, putting up with the misspelling of 'intergration' and poking your head in different areas of the forums to share your wisdom/wit.

And, without any insincerity, I don't think I've ever had such a great respect for someone I do not know personally. All the best for your daughters, cats and yourself, and I hope that you find somewhere that the powers that be appreciate all that you do.
    thank you for your kind words.

ReputationRep:
    You're a bit green behind the ears.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I see. That is a shame.

Really wanted to rep this, I couldn't agree more. A worthy tribute :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Please don't go, you're so funny and wise.
    We don't speak but your posts are a breath of fresh air to come across.

ReputationRep:
    I see. That is a shame.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

TeeEm will be sorely missed by many, and his contributions were hugely appreciated by countless individuals. I join you in wishing him all the best.

ReputationRep:
    I'm **** at maths.

ReputationRep:
    Thomb is cool

ReputationRep:
    Thnx TreeFellOnMe I think so too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.