Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpj16)
    he is lying ignore him,
    What is the point of me lying? I'm telling the truth.

ReputationRep:
    i have a few questions

- what if the product in an equilibrium is only a solid, and they ask you to determine the expression for kp, would you divide the reactants by 1?

- When using the lattice enthalpies from the data booklet do you use the theoretical or experimental value ?

- does hydrogenation only break C=C bonds or can it also break C=O into C-OH seeing as hydrogenation is the addition of hydrogen to break double bonds!?

- and with the definition for Dynamic equilibria would you describe it as ' The rate of the forward and backward reaction are equal , and the concentration of products and reactants are the SAME OR EQUAL' ?

ReputationRep:
    Well, no one believes me. Unless you're not writing the IAL paper, I'm telling the truth.
    Proof : Last question is worth 1 mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blazyy)
    Well, no one believes me. Unless you're not writing the IAL paper, I'm telling the truth.
    YESSS! I gave the paper youre right

ReputationRep:
    how do you work out order of reaction when other conc are changing eg 14 cii

http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...e_20150610.pdf

ReputationRep:
    How was the exam guys?

ReputationRep:
    how do you work out order of reaction when other conc are changing ?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please tell what was the skeletal formula of the ester formed?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys is there a thread for the IAL unit 4 chem? And does anyone know how to draw the pH curve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think he said you are a liar as in he thinks you should tell them what came up in exams so they can do better..
    and hey yes last question is 1 mark

(Original post by Blazyy)

ReputationRep:
    It was good but I didn't like some of the questions. What is the unit for rate constant lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    It was good but I didn't like some of the questions. What is the unit for rate constant lol
    Mol-3dm9 s-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crimson1234)
    Mol-3dm9 s-1

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what I got
    I didnt know whether to use s^-1 or moldm^-3s^-1 for the unit of rate

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys do the titration curve

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How were we supposed to know what alcohol came from the hydrolysis of palm oil (multiple choice) I have no idea what a plam oil molecule even looks like?!

ReputationRep:
    Personally think that paper had tricky bits. Did the graph for titration have 2 vertical sections and 2 equivalence points?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell was that jesus

ReputationRep:
    I used s^-1 for the rate, wasn't sure on that one

ReputationRep:
    the diatropic acid ka question killed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemony.)
    How were we supposed to know what alcohol came from the hydrolysis of palm oil (multiple choice) I have no idea what a plam oil molecule even looks like?!
    I think biodiesel production produces pronane-1,2,3-triol always in our spec anyway

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.