Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have been living in the UK for 2 years now and will be 3 years on the 1st of January next year. My course is starting this year in September, can I still get student finance?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi paloalto23

    If you are from the EU you can apply for a tuition fee loan. You need 5 years residency to apply for any further funding.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.