Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've been arrested twice and stabbed in the past - AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Some entitled prick.
    Whewf. I thought you were gonna say a blackie.

What's the capital of Botswana?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is an AMA thread

ReputationRep:
    It literally just changed again.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    Why/how did you get stabbed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    What was the charge each time that you were arrested, if it's not too intrusive to ask? :hide:
    1) Aggravated assault / battery. And gang violence (which was preposterous).
    2) Misdemeanor vandalism. What I get for making friends with an immature moron.

Wasn't charged in either case, though. But I did have to represent myself and explain the situation in the second case. I unfortunately had to 'snitch' with a group of other people because we didn't want our futures compromised by an idiot. He managed to go to his choice universitity in the end, though. And he didn't blame us either, so it worked out.

The first one was blown out of proportion because I was an immigrant in a Middle-Eastern country.

(Original post by TaintedLight)
    Where were you stabbed did you recover 100% who was the stabber would you stab the stabber how did you handle yourself between getting stabbed and getting to the hospital?

Thanks
    Holy hell - that was a disorienting sentence. The font didn't help either.
    - In the abdomen.
    - Yes.
    - No, of course not. I'm not crazy. He was just an entitled prick.
    - Not that badly. I was in shock so it didn't hurt. But I was more worried what my parents would say then the wound itself. I have brown parents - the kind that would get mad that I hurt myself.

(Original post by AthiaKarim)
    why were you arrested and who stabbed you?
    First question answered^^
    And by some people that just wanted to cause trouble. I went to a Pakistani school in the middle east and several locals went there as well. They would always instigate things and it went too far once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Where did you get stabbed?
    Abdomen.

(Original post by mrsjenner)
    Whewf. I thought you were gonna say a blackie.

I have yet to meet such a stereotypical black person. The ones I know are delightful.

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    What's the capital of Botswana?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is an AMA thread
    Africa.

ReputationRep:
    How many tattoos do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou)
    Oh, Ï wüd hav thort that beeing stabd wüd bee ixcroosheeeyting. Doo yoo mïnd mee arsking wï and bï hoom yoo wer stabd?
    Wüt?

ReputationRep:
    kk

ReputationRep:
    I have yet to meet such a stereotypical black person. The ones I know are delightful.

Africa.
    Nods slowly.

ReputationRep:
    A word of advice:stop getting stabbed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobjim12)
    How many tattoos do you have?
    At least 3. They're all on the invisible side of my body so I can't count them. Imagine Ross in that tanning-mishap episode of Friends, but with tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    A word of advice:stop getting stabbed!
    I never planned on the first one!

ReputationRep:
    1) Aggravated assault / battery. And gang violence (which was preposterous).
    2) Misdemeanor vandalism. What I get for making friends with an immature moron.

Wasn't charged in either case, though. But I did have to represent myself and explain the situation in the second case. I unfortunately had to 'snitch' with a group of other people because we didn't want our futures compromised by an idiot. He managed to go to his choice universitity in the end, though. And he didn't blame us either, so it worked out.

The first one was blown out of proportion because I was an immigrant in a Middle-Eastern country.

First question answered^^
    And by some people that just wanted to cause trouble. I went to a Pakistani school in the middle east and several locals went there as well. They would always instigate things and it went too far once.
    where do you live now? whats your ethnicity?

are you still part of a gang? what do you do now (in general)

ReputationRep:
    I never planned on the first one!
    whorace's av changed again :bored:

ReputationRep:
    Wüt?
    *Wot

The ü sønd corruhlates tuh thuh 'u' sønd in (put, would, should wich wüd bicum püt, wüd and shüd rispectivlee).

ReputationRep:
    where do you live now? whats your ethnicity?

are you still part of a gang? what do you do now (in general)
    1) In Ottawa, Canada. I'm Canadian, but originally Pakistani.

2) Yes. I cap fools.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kidding, obviously. I was never part of a gang. Like I said, fights would always break out because of pretentious morons in that school. And they were too pathetic to fight like men (excuse the cliche) so they would bring concealed weapons. I was just caught in the mix and I was a kid so I didn't actively avoid it. But we were immigrants in a middle eastern country so these local kids got let off and the police charged the immigrants. Typical racism, obviously. That's how they came up with ridiculous charges like gang violence, because the locals were much more of a gang then the rest of us. We would never instigate anything, it would just be race-related.

And I studied Health Science in university in Canada and want to do Medicine in the UK/Europe now.

ReputationRep:

2) Yes. I cap fools.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kidding, obviously. I was never part of a gang. Like I said, fights would always break out because of pretentious morons in that school. And they were too pathetic to fight like men (excuse the cliche) so they would bring concealed weapons. I was just caught in the mix and I was a kid so I didn't actively avoid it. But we were immigrants in a middle eastern country so these local kids got let off and the police charged the immigrants. Typical racism, obviously. That's how they came up with ridiculous charges like gang violence, because the locals were much more of a gang then the rest of us. We would never instigate anything, it would just be race-related.

And I studied Health Science in university in Canada and want to do Medicine in the UK/Europe now.
    im pakistani too and the school i attended sounds pretty much like yours (but i was too innocent to be involved with fights lol)
    being arrested sounds scary but at least it turned out ok. youre at university doing well

good luck with your future plans x

ReputationRep:

2) Yes. I cap fools.

Spoiler:
    Show

sounds fake. sorry m8, you wouldn't last ten inside

ReputationRep:
    im pakistani too and the school i attended sounds pretty much like yours (but i was too innocent to be involved with fights lol)
    being arrested sounds scary but at least it turned out ok. youre at university doing well

good luck with your future plans x
    Yeah, you definitely don't want to be involved. Do you go to school in Pakistan?

And thanks! You too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.