Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was in boots and two people who looked homeless came in and robbed the place.

Once distracted the members of staff and the other went round putting everything on the shelves in a massive rucksack.

Then they both left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)

Once distracted the members of staff and the other went round putting everything on the shelves in a massive rucksack.

Then they both left.
    You coulda told a more interesting story tbh

ReputationRep:
    I stole chewing gum from the pound store today

Come at me bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    You coulda told a more interesting story tbh
    A guy came in, 6"4 arms like arnold schwarzenegger. He looks at me and says "get to the chopper", meanwhile his friend, slightly smaller kinda looked like daniel radcliffe said if I say anything he'll stab me, meanwhile a shark comes out of no where - eats the staff members and the arnold look a like robs the till. Whilst the smaller daniel radcliffe robs the £3 meal deal, both leave and jump on a motorcycle and looked back at me and said "you saw nothing" and drove off.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Last time I saw a robbery, it was on the Isle of white, where some guys went into a jewelry shop, armed with a shotgun. They stole a load of stuff and roared off down the highstreet, meanwhile a guy was running past me to another shop, which he tries to rob. But, a policeman came running around the corner so I pointed at the shop (I was 6 at the time ok ). They got away on a ferry by switching plates, but they were later caught with only £50k left of jewellery :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Last time I saw a robbery, it was on the Isle of white, where some guys went into a jewelry shop, armed with a shotgun. They stole a load of stuff and roared off down the highstreet, meanwhile a guy was running past me to another shop, which he tries to rob. But, a policeman came running around the corner so I pointed at the shop (I was 6 at the time ok ). They got away on a ferry by switching plates, but they were later caught with only £50k left of jewellery :/
    Only £50k at least they tried, tbh that's a cool story.

Mine isn't as interesting, literally the guy came in spoke the members of staff and the other guy literally wiped clean all the shelves by putting everything in his racksack. Even took lube ffs. All the medications, hair stuff, everything. He probably got a couple hundred pounds worth of stuff. They both saw me looking and stopped and stared at me then left. Tbh it was so obvious I don't know how the staff didn't see

What is the GDP of the Democratic Republic of Congo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)

Then they both left.
    did you do anything to stop them in anyway? did you even alret the robbery to anyone but tsr?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    did you do anything to stop them in anyway? did you even alret the robbery to anyone but tsr?
    No I wanted to but I was with a girl and didn't want to risk them harming anyone (including myself being the one to alert someone) in attempt to flee, plus not much point as they would never catch them

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.