Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you an introvert or extrovert? Watch

• View Poll Results: Are you introverted or extraverted?
    Introvert
    80.00%
    Extravert
    20.00%

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty much a textbook introvert. My energy drains from being around other people too long; I enjoy and value my own time. That said, I'm not "shy". It's perfectly possible to be a talkative introvert.

ReputationRep:
    Strongly extrovert - I flourish in an environment where there are plenty of people and enjoy the attention of others.

ReputationRep:
    i'm pretty much the same (introvert), i've been told i have a very bubbly and warm personality and i'm super friendly but i love my 'me time' and i always prefer spending my evenings and days off work by myself rather than going out which i find very draining

ReputationRep:
    As introvert as a human can be :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by navarre)
    I'm pretty much a textbook introvert. My energy drains from being around other people too long; I enjoy and value my own time. That said, I'm not "shy". It's perfectly possible to be a talkative introvert.
    A bit of both, at times I can be very introverted, and then there are times where I can just be really extrovert.

Depends who's in my company and how comfortable I am around that person.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I'm an introverted extrovert, but I'm probably more extroverted than most people on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Ambiverted

Introvert

What's a people?

ReputationRep:
    Introvert.

ReputationRep:
    Introvert. Very much a closed book but if with the right person i come alive.

ReputationRep:
    i hast been an extrov'rt ev'r since i was a dram sirrah

ReputationRep:
    Introvert, though it does depend who I'm with
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'd say I'm the middle but I lean a bit more towards extroverted than introverted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm so far into the introvert side of the spectrum that I'm surprised I haven't spent all my life without seeing anything with a heartbeat.

ReputationRep:
    I tell extraverts i'm introverted and introverts i'm extraverted.

ReputationRep:
    Shock horror; most of TRSians are introverts! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Since I'm on TSR you can kinda guess that I'm an introvert :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I am rather shy, not very talkative, and enjoy my own time. However, I would certainly say that in a sense I am energised by being around people.

ReputationRep:
    Voters in Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio cast crucial ballots in the race for the presidency on Tuesday. Here are some of the things we will be watching. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/us...=top-news&_r=0

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Psst. Hi. Um. I think there's a mistake in the title.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.