Original post by Axel Johann
PRSOM

Unfortunately there's no option for us, we're just too good :cool:

Best of both worlds :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
Best of both worlds :biggrin:

Yyyyup xD
Reply 24
I was more of an introvert when I was younger, but generally when I entered high school - and ever since - I've become incredibly extroverted.
Reply 25
Tbh I come here to find all you library dwellers, it makes a nice change, I go back and talk to the others about the gang i'm in where no one talks irl but reveals all sorts of crazy stuff in private. Street cred, ygm?
Original post by Indeterminate
Like 75-80% extroverted, I'd say. I just need people to interact with :lol:

We would not get along, in that case. :no:
Introvert - but I definitely gain energy from being around my close friends. With loose friends or strangers it tires me very quickly and I generally don't enjoy myself that much (sometimes I do). Confident though. Wish I was an extrovert sometimes. But then if I was I probably wouldn't be a genius (joke).
Original post by Hydeman
We would not get along, in that case. :no:

But why? :cry2:
Original post by Indeterminate
But why? :cry2:

I'm almost the polar opposite -- I just need loads and loads of time alone. xD I get very tired, very easily in social situations. :hide:
Original post by Hydeman
I'm almost the polar opposite -- I just need loads and loads of time alone. xD I get very tired, very easily in social situations. :hide:

Aww :console:
I'm quite the introvert
I would say the majority of people are going to be both depending on the situation. I don't think you can be entirely one way..

In the same way that you can't say you're a happy person, because you're not ALWAYS going to feel happy. You will feel other emotions at some point throughout the day.

Darren Brown the Mentalist/Hypnotist uses it as part of his act it's called a rainbow ruse. A statement that covers both end of the spectrum and applies to everybody.
He would say something along the lines of "I sense sometimes you can be the life of the party and other times you can be a social wallflower"
Introvert, for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest