Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What happened when you spoke to your crush for the first time watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedNebula)
    I just normally get all tongue tied or just get so worked up that I actually can't think of what to say.
    Tragic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Know the feeling. It ****ing sucks.
    I've had it happen numerous times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    For my latest one, nothing happened. We first talked when I'd forgotten my textbook and asked if I could sit next to her, did a tiny bit of flirting and the next week I saw her I asked if she wanted to prepare for a test we had, she said yes but nothing materialised as she was busy. I had her number but only got one sentence responses so didn't force it and haven't seen her since, except once when I walked past her on campus and I don't think she saw me.
    Some girls behave like that when they're crushing .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Fair enough.
    That's good. I fell for mine because of her dress sense mainly. I could tell what type of girl she was and I was correct, luckily.
    That sucks. Although I've never got to truly know someone so I guess I'm a bit similar there.
    Oh that sounds good. Did things work out well with her?

And yeah I think it's really difficult to truly know how someone is like. Or to even crush or fall in love with someone completely (imo of course)

ReputationRep:
    I don't even remember the first time I met my ex. How romantic is that? Nah that crush was so one sided for like 2 years :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    I don't know, I dont crush on people, I can't remember the last time I did
    I really don't fall for a guys looks and I guess I start to like someone when I get to know them. But I haven't ever been in that stage when I know someone well enough to like.
    Everyone is mirin' someone :laugh:

You can join my forever alone club :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Ah nice one m8!!

Nope i dont have her number. Should try getting it tbh
    But knowing myself i will 98% talk myself out of interacting
    Need to hope i listen to the 2% lol
    Thanks. It has been a massive confidence booster.

Damn, ok. Yeah I would try and go for it.
    Sounds like me tbh. Just think of how happy you will be if she gives it to you. It will open up more opportunities to chat with her too.
    I hope you do listen to the 2%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Everyone is mirin' someone :laugh:

You can join my forever alone club :jumphug:
    Lmaooo we don't need anyone else :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that sounds good. Did things work out well with her?

And yeah I think it's really difficult to truly know how someone is like. Or to even crush or fall in love with someone completely (imo of course)
    I've only spoken to her once so far (last Friday). It went a lot better than I was expecting it too. We didn't know each other beforehand so I took a punt and went for it. Turns out we've actually got a few things in common so far. Was only with her for around 15-20mins.

Yeah. There's so much to learn about people. No one truly knows who I am (literally no one).
    I generally crush on someone after seeing them around a few times. I then see what I can learn about them (how they act and dress) and go from there.

ReputationRep:
    You know why they call it a crush?
    Because that's what happens to your heart when they dont like you back.

ReputationRep:
    She went and talked to the douchebag wearing sunglasses with a ferrari. Typical woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    You know why they call it a crush?
    Because that's what happens to your heart when they dont like you back.
    That's true. You feel crushed because you really like them and they don't like you back

ReputationRep:
    I've only spoken to her once so far (last Friday). It went a lot better than I was expecting it too. We didn't know each other beforehand so I took a punt and went for it. Turns out we've actually got a few things in common so far. Was only with her for around 15-20mins.

Yeah. There's so much to learn about people. No one truly knows who I am (literally no one).
    I generally crush on someone after seeing them around a few times. I then see what I can learn about them (how they act and dress) and go from there.
    Oh that sounds good, I hope it works out really good for you both!

And wow do you? How do you even crush on someone lol! What goes through your mind
    And I guess you don't need everyone to understand you...just those that matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edgydave3O)
    She went and talked to the douchebag wearing sunglasses with a ferrari. Typical woman.
    Hmm interesting.
    I don't like Ferraris (one of the few that doesn't).

ReputationRep:
    Oh that sounds good, I hope it works out really good for you both!

And wow do you? How do you even crush on someone lol! What goes through your mind
    And I guess you don't need everyone to understand you...just those that matter
    Thanks!! it seems good so far. She's really nice.

Yeah. No idea haha. A lot goes through my mind. I'm always analyzing stuff, gets annoying after a while.
    I don't really understand myself at times and yeah exactly. I only open up to people that I really trust (not many people).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! it seems good so far. She's really nice.

Yeah. No idea haha. A lot goes through my mind. I'm always analyzing stuff, gets annoying after a while.
    I don't really understand myself at times and yeah exactly. I only open up to people that I really trust (not many people).
    That's not bad! To analyse everything- it's good but crushing on people after seeing them a few times is worrying haha
    And that's good that you only open up to people you trust! You're wise

ReputationRep:
    That's not bad! To analyse everything- it's good but crushing on people after seeing them a few times is worrying haha
    And that's good that you only open up to people you trust! You're wise
    It's irritating is what it is.
    I can understand that. The more I see them the stronger my feelings become. I usually think about them a lot and decide whether I actually like them or not.
    Yeah. I've been hurt before so I'm keeping to myself now. I don't really trust anyone currently.
    I guess so, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I don't even remember the first time I met my ex. How romantic is that? Nah that crush was so one sided for like 2 years :lol:
    How romantic of you.
    Not ideal then. It sucks when that happens. I know the feeling.

With my last crush he spoke to me first when he saw me in the gym (we went to school together), he said hi and I was so nervous I ignored him and looked away. That's the extent of our real life convos lol, other than that it was always online.

How romantic of you.
    Not ideal then. It sucks when that happens. I know the feeling.
    I first asked the girl I like a Q on fb about lectures. Then last week Monday spoke to her face to face and on Tuesday we had a 10 seconds convo about uni grades.

It's so hard trying to talk to her cos she is always with her friends and we only have uni for 3 days a week. Uni is finishing in 3 weeks and I don't know what to do??

I want to get her number but I don't think we've had enough convos. I can add her on fb but I don't know how that would help.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I first asked the girl I like a Q on fb about lectures. Then last week Monday spoke to her face to face and on Tuesday we had a 10 seconds convo about uni grades.

It's so hard trying to talk to her cos she is always with her friends and we only have uni for 3 days a week. Uni is finishing in 3 weeks and I don't know what to do??

I want to get her number but I don't think we've had enough convos. I can add her on fb but I don't know how that would help.
    I know how you feel mate, for the last year I've been absolutely crazy over this girl and I'm in year 13 with 5schoo weeks ever left. I've spoken to her maybe 7 or 8 times but when you take into account this is spread over an entire year it's not much at all. I'm constantly trying to think of excuses to make convo, she doesn't even have Facebook so I do t know what I can do.We have a mutual friend who is a male, I've been friends with this guy since like year 9 and were in all the same classes this year due to taking maths further maths and physics. Good thing he has a girlfriend who he has been with since I can remember so he won't be interested in her. I dorm know how he an this girl met but they seem quite close I see them walking an chatting together, I talk to him everyday and was wondering if telling him I like her would be a good idea or not, I was gonna ask him to start a convo with all 3 of us which ha happened before and then leave after a while so I can ask for her number or something. Is this a good idea?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.