The Student Room Group

Anyone think the sex stuff taints relationships.

Its just filthy animal copulation which any chav can do.

Wouldn't it be good if dating was just eating out and taking trips to the Lake District, art galleries etc.

Scroll to see replies

'Yawn'
no wth
stop being discriminant against specific activities, it's about equality for all.
same tbh
without sex th're is nay relationship

howev'r i am a virgin and i had died a virgin
Reply 5
What a great idea! I'll make sure to bring it up with my girlfriend.
I think sex comes as part of the package in a relationship, for most anyway. People see it is a form of bonding and/or a way to express love and pleasure.
Original post by Its Time

Wouldn't it be good if dating was just eating out and taking trips to the Lake District, art galleries etc.

Where's the fun in that?
Reply 8
Sex is essential for a relationship imo. How else are you supposed to have children? You could try IVF but that takes away all the fun lol.

Besides, any chav could go and eat out (if you count McDonald's) and just because a chav does something doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Chavs go to the toilet as well, so does that mean you shouldn't?
I wish dating was all about eating out too.

But seriously no, sex is a wonderful thing when done with someone you love. I couldn't be with someone who thought it was gross or whatever :dontknow:
Reply 10
You've never had sex in an art gallery? Comeon man what do you think all of those nude paintings were about.
Reply 11
Original post by Mr Oompa Loompa
Where's the fun in that?

That is the fun. Like I met this Polish bird she makes me tea and food and stuff but she's too pure to actually shag.
Something you found in a club then yeah but anything more than a head massage with this chick would be tainting her.
(edited 8 years ago)
When sex gets involved the relationship gets so boring, that stage of the relationship is good but you lose something else can't have best of both worlds

so is eating and going to the toilet, as someone said
humans are animals too afterall, if it doesnt give you any physical nor mental pleasure, then dont do it. i wouldnt consider it something filthy and unnecessary though
Reply 14
That is the fun. Like I met this Polish bird she makes me tea and food and stuff but she's too pure to actually shag.
Something you found in a club then yeah but anything more than a head massage with this chick would be tainting her.

This is the type of girl where you dress up as a snake and call her Eve.
Original post by xobeauty
When sex gets involved the relationship gets so boring, that stage of the relationship is good but you lose something else can't have best of both worlds

I don't understand this statement?

What do you lose?
Reply 16
Original post by MountKimbie
I don't understand this statement?

What do you lose?

Nothing she's a holier than thou prude who doesn't understand sex can be pleasurable for both parties.
Original post by whorace
Are you a virgin? It's perfectly possible to have both, and I can't see how anyone who has ever been in a relationship doesn't know this.

No I'm not a virgin, or else their would be no point putting in my two cents. When you start having sex y'all are comfortable with each other, I hate that. I like it before sex it's more exciting and fun.
Having a relationship without sex is just like having another friend.

I would not be in a relationship if there was no sex involved, and if you think sex is rubbish/boring then you need to change how you go about it.

Wouldn't it be good if dating was just eating out

So your problem is just with the penetration, not the foreplay...

Seriously though, relationships can be non-sexual but it's a perfectly healthy part of a romantic relationship rather than this disgusting activity you seem to think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending