The Student Room Group

guys, curly hair or straight hair?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
I'd rather you were obsessed with me becuase I think you're so beautiful and I want you so badly

Rob, please. :colonhash:

You don't even know how I look like:colonhash: But yes I'm beautiful:h:

Sorry, all about Indeterminate.
Original post by BrokenLife
Keep talking, my girlies. I'm loving all the attention I'm getting from y'all just cos Indeterminate chose me over you girls. Now keep making such pathetic posts cos no matter it won't change the fact that me and Indeterminate are together.:wink:

In the mean time, go get checked for jealousy is harmful to one's life.:h:

jealousy? are you serious? :rolleyes:

what I'm saying is that you've been misleading your friends on tsr by keeping the truth from them and that's not right :colonhash:

I couldn't care less if you were being honest with everyone.
Original post by Anonymous

what I'm saying is that you've been misleading your friends on tsr by keeping the truth from them and that's not right :colonhash:

Aww how thoughtful of you. Think whatever you wish to think, I have not mislead anyone.:h:

Btw dare to come off that anon tool. You wanna talk? Let's talk with some real courage..I don't like talking to cowards who hide behind anon tool.
Original post by Mr Oompa Loompa
:cookie:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Your response made me laugh way more than it should have!
absolutely disgusted that TSR removed my post. I was answering the question with full honesty, from this post removal post I assume TSR are advocating lying. It's disgusting and repulsive.
Calm down you child. No-one is jealous of you.

Aww who are you, kid? Dare to go off that anon tool and tell me that then?:h:
Original post by MevMev
yeah or if i don't comb it then the curls are more defined- then i have the added problem of knots though lol

Oh, I hate knots! I comb my hair in the shower, no tangles, towel then comb it, no tangles. When I put on the hair dryer after I put in heat protection and comb it up, so many frickin' tangles! It's so annoying. It takes me 10 minutes to do my hair because of this, and I'm a guy with short-medium hair! I swear, sometimes I think God is punishing people with curly hair!

Reply 47
Rob, please. :colonhash:

You don't even know how I look like:colonhash: But yes I'm beautiful:h:

Sorry, all about Indeterminate.

drunk whoops
Lmao dis gonna b gud. Popcorn at the ready everyone :lol:

This is the first I've heard of it but I def wanna know more :holmes:

everyone knows that indeterminate wasn't your first choice (more like a rebound) so you can quit pretending that you've liked him for so long.

yeah you know what I'm talking about :colonhash:
at least have some shame..

Reported for abuse of anon function to berate and put down someone due to jealousy and insecurity.
Long hair don't care.
Any texture as long as it's passed her shoulders naturally, she can make it curly or straight any day so what the hell.

If she can grow long hair but chooses a short bob that's fine, bobs are sexy when jet black in colour, because unique so I figure she might be a bit kinky in secret if she's unconventional, Idk.

If she can't grow it passed her shoulders naturally, ehhhh...then it'll have to depend on her body/style.
Original post by alkaline.
absolutely disgusted that TSR removed my post. I was answering the question with full honesty, from this post removal post I assume TSR are advocating lying. It's disgusting and repulsive.

Original post by RobML
drunk whoops

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Your response made me laugh way more than it should have!

Aww how thoughtful of you. Think whatever you wish to think, I have not mislead anyone.:h:
Btw dare to come off that anon tool. You wanna talk? Let's talk with some real courage..I don't like talking to cowards who hide behind anon tool.

whooooa wtf did I miss what is happening?! loool
Original post by RobML
I'd rather you were obsessed with me becuase I think you're so beautiful and I want you so badly

:hmmmm:
everyone knows that indeterminate wasn't your first choice (more like a rebound) so you can quit pretending that you've liked him for so long.

Lmao dis gonna b gud. Popcorn at the ready everyone :lol:

This is the first I've heard of it but I def wanna know more :holmes:

Keep talking, my girlies. I'm loving all the attention I'm getting from y'all just cos Indeterminate chose me over you girls. Now keep making such pathetic posts cos no matter it won't change the fact that me and Indeterminate are together.:wink:

In the mean time, go get checked for jealousy is harmful to one's life.:h:

Sounds like a bunch of screeching
Original post by mrsjenner
Sounds like a bunch of screeching

[video="youtube;WpYeekQkAdc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/video]
[video="youtube;WpYeekQkAdc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/video]

Oh ffs not another anon
Straight.
Original post by mrsjenner
Oh ffs not another anon

y u h8in mama?

where is da luv?

I am genuinely curious to know who you are.
And I do promise I won't tell, I know a lot of TSR secrets and none of them have been spilled or ever will be, so you can tell me who you are.
Original post by Eternalflames
I am genuinely curious to know who you are.
And I do promise I won't tell, I know a lot of TSR secrets and none of them have been spilled or ever will be, so you can tell me who you are.

I want to know who this "mysterious anon" is :frown:

Remove your veil of anonnnnnn XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending