Turn on thread page Beta

guys, curly hair or straight hair? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    I am genuinely curious to know who you are.
    And I do promise I won't tell, I know a lot of TSR secrets and none of them have been spilled or ever will be, so you can tell me who you are.
    I want to know who this "mysterious anon" is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    everyone knows that indeterminate wasn't your first choice (more like a rebound) so you can quit pretending that you've liked him for so long.

yeah you know what I'm talking about
    at least have some shame..
    Remove your veil of anonnnnnn XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I want to know who this "mysterious anon" is
    Yeah, they've been pestering BrokenLife for a month now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they've been pestering BrokenLife for a month now
    Always under anon?

I have feeling it's someone who may have a bit of a TSR crush on her, there seemed to be quite a lot of anger in their posts on this thread

BrokenLife
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Can people please stop bugging Broken Life about indeterminate (i can never spell his name :lol:)
    she always respects people for who they like or fancy so just leave them be and let them be happy x

ReputationRep:
    Always under anon?

I have feeling it's someone who may have a bit of a TSR crush on her, there seemed to be quite a lot of anger in their posts on this thread

BrokenLife
    Yeah, I think it's either someone who liked her before, or some girl who still likes Indeter.

Eitherway, it's so pathetic to harass someone over this and I'm surprised BrokenLife hasn't said anything about this to the CT. It's ridiculous now

This is why you don't advertise your relationship on tsr, this crap happens to most "tsr couples"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Can people please stop bugging Broken Life about indeterminate (i can never spell his name :lol:)
    she always respects people for who they like or fancy so just leave them be and let them be happy x
    :hugs:

Well you spelt it correctly this time! :lol:

And I think it'd be best to ignore these anons from now on. That way they'll either have to stop or reveal themselves :yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Indeterminate)

And I think it'd be best to ignore these anons from now on. That way they'll either have to stop or reveal themselves :yep:
    Omg i actually did :ahee: :giggle:
    what does it mean btw?
    yes :yes: they will give up eventually in the meantime you and BL can be strolling into the sunset :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indeterminate)

And i think it'd be best to ignore these anons from now on. That way they'll either have to stop or reveal themselves :yep:
    PRSOM ^^ this!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Omg i actually did :ahee: :giggle:
    what does it mean btw?
    yes :yes: they will give up eventually in the meantime you and BL can be strolling into the sunset :cute:
    :lol:

It refers to something that is "not exactly known, established, or defined".

Lmao

ReputationRep:
    I feel it pointless to spread my barf all up in this thread, but I'd just like to point out that curly hair can be just bloody TECHNICAL. Which is why I lopped it off to just on my shoulders, and now my brush finally cooperates.

I don't see why it could possibly matter within a relationship though- what if your preference has a rotten personality? (world: ugh, here she goes, talking about *shudders*..., personality)

-actually, this is incorrect on two counts.
    -my hair is still a bloody massacre of technicality
    - i know why it matters (please refer to just about every L'Oreal advert)

Awkward interruption over, feel free to continue.

ReputationRep:
    This

(Original post by Indeterminate)

Always under anon?

BrokenLife

Yeah, I think it's either someone who liked her before, or some girl who still likes Indeter.

Eitherway, it's so pathetic to harass someone over this and I'm surprised BrokenLife hasn't said anything about this to the CT. It's ridiculous now
    Guys, I think Indeterminate's approach is the right way forward. Exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to stick by my guy's decision and ignore these anons.

But thanks for your support. Love you all!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.