Turn on thread page Beta

Is being a 'cold person' bad ? watch

My boyfriend said that im a cold person in everyway, because i dont like sex very much nor initiate hugs etc. Its not really in my nature i dont know why. My dad once said i was cold too. Am i meant to be ashamed at this or is it ok to be cold ? Does it mean im bad ?

ReputationRep:
    No it means you are a wonderful human being! Keep it up.

ReputationRep:
    its absolutely fine- ur just modest thats a good thing

(Original post by Lawbringer)
    No it means you are a wonderful human being! Keep it up.
    Thats what i mean, you get people who hug and kiss all day then suddenly stab you in the back. How do we know if its wonderful or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thats what i mean, you get people who hug and kiss all day then suddenly stab you in the back. How do we know if its wonderful or not.
    ive been told to be a cold person by a lot of people but it turns out that some people dont consdier me that cold. i guess it just depends on a person but you really shouldnt feel bad for being yourself
    like i have a friend who really needs warmth but i cant be like that so she had to get used to how i am. and yeah,i still sometimes hear that i dont care enough etc (which i do, its just not visible) but generally, my close people are aware of how i perceive them and what they mean to me and that im just not a warm type of a pesron

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.