Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I REALLY don't want to have to contact my ex Watch

Hey guys,

So me and my ex broke up 2 and a half months ago, it was kind of long distance, 60 miles between us but we'd see each other weekly. She rang me to say she missed me back at the beginning of February, where I mentioned that she still had her stuff at mine and that she could come down if she wanted to and collect them (as it's all really too heavy and expensive to post).

We haven't spoken for over a month now following her arguing with me, she blocked and deleted me on stuff, we have no mutual friends apart from people she knows of that I know. She hasn't been in touch about her stuff and I really don't want to contact her at all, as immature as that sounds i'd much rather just leave the case closed.

What can I do? I can give some away to charity however I doubt they'll appreciate any of the lingerie etc. Should I just give away what I can and then bin the rest or should I really get in touch?

Or has she left her stuff here deliberately so she can keep a foot in the door for a later date?

Any help would be great!

ReputationRep:
    Get in contact one last time to let her keep that you have her stuff, she's free to collect it but if you don't hear from her you're just going to give it away, then after that just have no more contact

ReputationRep:
    Just bin it. She clearly doesn't want it back or to contact you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.