Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HI guys, I've got an offer for management from LSE and an offer for international management from warwick (both AAA). I want to go into a finance career such as investment banking. I play lots of sports and want a good social life at uni with well rounded friends. What uni would be best?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Mate I got an Unconditional offer for Computer science at King's and Southampton so if someone can help you, they can help me.

ReputationRep:
    LSE. It's better for investment banking and the social life isn't much worse than at Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fry_Cook_of_Doom)
    LSE. It's better for investment banking and the social life isn't much worse than at Warwick.
    do you think bath would be better than these two unis for the all round uni experience whilst still being able to get a front office job in IB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamessmith15)
    do you think bath would be better than these two unis for the all round uni experience whilst still being able to get a front office job in IB
    Maybe. There's a trade-off, though. LSE looks much better on your CV than Bath. Also, being in London is just much better for networking and work experience in general. A lot of career events, like insight days and presentations, are held in London, and being close to those makes it easier to get to them.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.