The Student Room Group

First time sex was AWFUL. 3/10

So I had sex for the first time, one night stand from a nightclub..

couldn't cum with the condom on, couldn't even thrust properly..

words?

although the bj was nice ngl.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
good job mate

u did well
Reply 2
Original post by zanner
good job mate

u did well

thnx man. Although im a bit worried that i've developed delayed ejaculation from fapping.. should i start mimicking sex when i fap or what
Original post by zanner
good job mate

u did well

Zanner!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
poor girl/guy/one night stand partner
Reply 5
Original post by Serine Soul

it was a girl and i did give her a 2/10 ****ing
well done
you hit your milestone :yeah:
Reply 7
Original post by fatima1998
well done
you hit your milestone :yeah:

Original post by Serine Soul

i did give her a 2/10 fu**ing but she was lazy man she didnt even want to ride me..
i was slightly intoxicated too..
Couldn't cum my first time either.....Don't get how guys last like 15 seconds their first time. Which is more disappointing.?

I was fine 2nd time round and you should be as well. Although after my first i didn't use a condom so maybe that's why.
Reply 9
Original post by ABsoluteX
Couldn't cum my first time either.....Don't get how guys last like 15 seconds their first time. Which is more disappointing.?

I was fine 2nd time round and you should be as well. Although after my first i didn't use a condom so maybe that's why.

should i just refuse to use a condom next time? cause i think that played a big part of it.
Original post by Anonymous
thnx man. Although im a bit worried that i've developed delayed ejaculation from fapping.. should i start mimicking sex when i fap or what

WTF, this can actually happen, I'm worried now.
should i just refuse to use a condom next time? cause i think that played a big part of it.

Up to you if you want to take the risk. I keep my sexual partners list pretty short so I know they're taking the pill. Only had 1 one night stand without a condom but wouldn't do it again.
Up to you if you want to take the risk. I keep my sexual partners list pretty short so I know they're taking the pill. Only had 1 one night stand without a condom but wouldn't do it again.

where did you meet the lucky girls? :biggrin:

i currently live in a quiet village so i don't really see many people or have much chance to get jiggy.
where did you meet the lucky girls? :biggrin:

Tinder, friend of a friend and from a bar I work in.
Reply 15
Yolo just pull out sex with a condom is horrendous

Posted from TSR Mobile

dead xD

loooooool
Damn she upped her count for nothing.
My first time was not that great, took longer than I thought it would and after it turned into an anatomy class of where her clit was .
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending