Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First time sex was AWFUL. 3/10 Watch

So I had sex for the first time, one night stand from a nightclub..

couldn't *** with the condom on, couldn't even thrust properly..

words?

although the bj was nice ngl.

good job mate

u did well

(Original post by zanner)
    good job mate

u did well
    thnx man. Although im a bit worried that i've developed delayed ejaculation from fapping.. should i start mimicking sex when i fap or what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    good job mate

u did well
    Zanner!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

poor girl/guy/one night stand partner

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    it was a girl and i did give her a 2/10 ****ing

ReputationRep:
    well done
    you hit your milestone :yeah:

(Original post by fatima1998)
    well done
    you hit your milestone :yeah:
    thanks
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    i did give her a 2/10 fu**ing but she was lazy man she didnt even want to ride me..
    i was slightly intoxicated too..

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't *** my first time either.....Don't get how guys last like 15 seconds their first time. Which is more disappointing.?

I was fine 2nd time round and you should be as well. Although after my first i didn't use a condom so maybe that's why.

(Original post by ABsoluteX)
    Couldn't *** my first time either.....Don't get how guys last like 15 seconds their first time. Which is more disappointing.?

I was fine 2nd time round and you should be as well. Although after my first i didn't use a condom so maybe that's why.
    should i just refuse to use a condom next time? cause i think that played a big part of it.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    thnx man. Although im a bit worried that i've developed delayed ejaculation from fapping.. should i start mimicking sex when i fap or what
    WTF, this can actually happen, I'm worried now.

ReputationRep:
    should i just refuse to use a condom next time? cause i think that played a big part of it.
    Up to you if you want to take the risk. I keep my sexual partners list pretty short so I know they're taking the pill. Only had 1 one night stand without a condom but wouldn't do it again.

Up to you if you want to take the risk. I keep my sexual partners list pretty short so I know they're taking the pill. Only had 1 one night stand without a condom but wouldn't do it again.
    where did you meet the lucky girls?

i currently live in a quiet village so i don't really see many people or have much chance to get jiggy.

ReputationRep:
    where did you meet the lucky girls?
    Tinder, friend of a friend and from a bar I work in.

ReputationRep:
    Yolo just pull out sex with a condom is horrendous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    dead xD

ReputationRep:
    loooooool

ReputationRep:
    Damn she upped her count for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    My first time was not that great, took longer than I thought it would and after it turned into an anatomy class of where her clit was .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.