Turn on thread page Beta

First time sex was AWFUL. 3/10 watch

So I had sex for the first time, one night stand from a nightclub..

couldn't *** with the condom on, couldn't even thrust properly..

words?

although the bj was nice ngl.

good job mate

u did well

(Original post by zanner)
    good job mate

u did well
    thnx man. Although im a bit worried that i've developed delayed ejaculation from fapping.. should i start mimicking sex when i fap or what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    good job mate

u did well
    Zanner!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

poor girl/guy/one night stand partner

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    it was a girl and i did give her a 2/10 ****ing

ReputationRep:
    well done
    you hit your milestone :yeah:

(Original post by fatima1998)
    well done
    you hit your milestone :yeah:
    thanks
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    i did give her a 2/10 fu**ing but she was lazy man she didnt even want to ride me..
    i was slightly intoxicated too..

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't *** my first time either.....Don't get how guys last like 15 seconds their first time. Which is more disappointing.?

I was fine 2nd time round and you should be as well. Although after my first i didn't use a condom so maybe that's why.

(Original post by ABsoluteX)
    Couldn't *** my first time either.....Don't get how guys last like 15 seconds their first time. Which is more disappointing.?

I was fine 2nd time round and you should be as well. Although after my first i didn't use a condom so maybe that's why.
    should i just refuse to use a condom next time? cause i think that played a big part of it.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    thnx man. Although im a bit worried that i've developed delayed ejaculation from fapping.. should i start mimicking sex when i fap or what
    WTF, this can actually happen, I'm worried now.

ReputationRep:
    should i just refuse to use a condom next time? cause i think that played a big part of it.
    Up to you if you want to take the risk. I keep my sexual partners list pretty short so I know they're taking the pill. Only had 1 one night stand without a condom but wouldn't do it again.

Up to you if you want to take the risk. I keep my sexual partners list pretty short so I know they're taking the pill. Only had 1 one night stand without a condom but wouldn't do it again.
    where did you meet the lucky girls?

i currently live in a quiet village so i don't really see many people or have much chance to get jiggy.

ReputationRep:
    where did you meet the lucky girls?
    Tinder, friend of a friend and from a bar I work in.

ReputationRep:
    Yolo just pull out sex with a condom is horrendous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    dead xD

ReputationRep:
    loooooool

ReputationRep:
    Damn she upped her count for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    My first time was not that great, took longer than I thought it would and after it turned into an anatomy class of where her clit was .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2016
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.