The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Nix
hi! i just wanted to find out whether there is any one out there joining cardiff university in september? if u are then plz holla.

This may not be of much use to you but Im applying (AS results willing) to their for entry in 2004. I have heard good things about it from friends and it is ranked very well for Comp. Sci. therefore it will be in my top 2 UCAS choices (along with Glasgow or Reading or Durham).
Reply 2
Leekey
This may not be of much use to you but Im applying (AS results willing) to their for entry in 2004. I have heard good things about it from friends and it is ranked very well for Comp. Sci. therefore it will be in my top 2 UCAS choices (along with Glasgow or Reading or Durham).

i applied and got an offer, but didnt take it up, u never no tho!
Reply 3
Nix
OP
cardiff uni is my firm offer. lets hope i get the grades to get into it.
Reply 4
Nix
cardiff uni is my firm offer. lets hope i get the grades to get into it.

What is you offer and what would you like to study??
Reply 5
Nix
OP
Leekey
What is you offer and what would you like to study??

my offer is an A B B and am pursuing pharmacy. what u doing leekey?
Reply 6
Nix
my offer is an A B B and am pursuing pharmacy. what u doing leekey?

With any luck (actually a serious amount of it) I will apply to do Computer Science. Ideally I would like an unconditional acceptance but due to the fact that this is a small fantasy, I would expect an offer of B,C,C or B,B,B or something like that.
I am going to cardiff as well for Biochemistry my offer is BBB if I can get the grades I'll make it my firm see you in September.

Latest

Trending

Trending