Turn on thread page Beta

Any one going to cardiff university? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi! i just wanted to find out whether there is any one out there joining cardiff university in september? if u are then plz holla.

(Original post by Nix)
    hi! i just wanted to find out whether there is any one out there joining cardiff university in september? if u are then plz holla.

This may not be of much use to you but Im applying (AS results willing) to their for entry in 2004. I have heard good things about it from friends and it is ranked very well for Comp. Sci. therefore it will be in my top 2 UCAS choices (along with Glasgow or Reading or Durham).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    This may not be of much use to you but Im applying (AS results willing) to their for entry in 2004. I have heard good things about it from friends and it is ranked very well for Comp. Sci. therefore it will be in my top 2 UCAS choices (along with Glasgow or Reading or Durham).
    i applied and got an offer, but didnt take it up, u never no tho!

ReputationRep:
    cardiff uni is my firm offer. lets hope i get the grades to get into it.

(Original post by Nix)
    cardiff uni is my firm offer. lets hope i get the grades to get into it.
    What is you offer and what would you like to study??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    What is you offer and what would you like to study??
    my offer is an A B B and am pursuing pharmacy. what u doing leekey?

(Original post by Nix)
    my offer is an A B B and am pursuing pharmacy. what u doing leekey?
    With any luck (actually a serious amount of it) I will apply to do Computer Science. Ideally I would like an unconditional acceptance but due to the fact that this is a small fantasy, I would expect an offer of B,C,C or B,B,B or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to cardiff as well for Biochemistry my offer is BBB if I can get the grades I'll make it my firm see you in September.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.