Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    if you lick the *** off his **** after a handjob or after he's jerked - technically, it's not sucking **** is it?

so you can say you haven't done oral?

ReputationRep:
    ........ Lmao in what world is that not oral, I mean it's not full on but it's oral
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martinnmartin)
    ........ Lmao in what world is that not oral, I mean it's not full on but it's oral
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    but it's just cleaning up after, like if there's a bit on his lower stomach I'd lick it off there too...
    so it really counts huh?

what if I collect his *** on my finger and lick it off my finger, and I free of the "oral" label?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess so, but who are you trying to convince? Friends? Future guys? Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yeah I guess so, but who are you trying to convince? Friends? Future guys? Yourself?
    This.

You're still at risk of catching stuff if he has any STIs.

ReputationRep:
    Is this just a way to pretend you haven't done many sexual things to fool some guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    This.

You're still at risk of catching stuff if he has any STIs.
    Can u get STIs from handjobs?
    Also there's like NO chance of getting pregnant from swallowing *** is there?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by questionsIhave)
    Can u get STIs from handjobs?
    If you touch someone else's genitals with your hand and then touch yours, it's possible to get the bacterial infections. If you're worried, have a 'this hand touches them, this hand touches me' system or wash between the two.

Also there's like NO chance of getting pregnant from swallowing *** is there?
    None.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Is this just a way to pretend you haven't done many sexual things to fool some guy?
    donut question my integrity.

(Original post by unprinted)
    If you touch someone else's genitals with your hand and then touch yours, it's possible to get the bacterial infections. If you're worried, have a 'this hand touches them, this hand touches me' system or wash between the two.None.
    thanks babe

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise you had any???????

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise you had any???????
    any what?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    who knows what you're replying to since you never use the quote function......?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by questionsIhave)
    donut question my integrity.
    I do hope you didn't have something like that in mind.

ReputationRep:
    Well done you did it (!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.