Hello,I have two Skype interviews in place for the BA Hons Social work ( I am in Australia until July and somehow persuaded two schools!)I am so nervous because I know that the interviews are usually group! I was just looking for a bit of advice on the sorts of questions they might ask in a private interview?Ive researched a bit and found these questions to prepare. Do you think I should think of any others?
1) Why do you want to become a Social Worker?
2) What is the role of a Social Worker?
3) What do you think are the most important skills a Social Worker should have?
4) Tell us about the current issues in social care?
5) What is advocacy?
6) What is the cycle of disadvantage?
7) What is empowerment?
8) Explain the pros and cons of being a social worker?
9) Do you have any relevant work experience and what did you gain from it?
10) What is discrimination, and can you provide an example of this?
11) What would a service user expect from you as a social worker?
12) Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation?
13) What experience do you have working as part of a team?
14) How do you manage your time?Thank you so much in advance!
Turn on thread page Beta
BA Hons Social Work watch
- Thread Starter
- 17-03-2016 02:14
- 17-03-2016 11:20
Perhaps an ethical question? They're quite keen on those in healthcare interviews.
Posted from TSR Mobile