Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    2nd year uni, have become a lot more extroverted; sad to say my friends aren't and will only go out 3-4x a year to bars/clubs and for drinking

Tomorrow is St Patricks Day and I don't know how big a deal it is in the UK but in Canada and the US it's probably the biggest drinking/bar/clubbing night aside from New Years Eve.

Tried planning stuff with the squad but they all snaked me and have now learnt tonight, the night before that none of them purchased the tickets like they said they would and are all going to stay at home playing video games (fine by me but you can do that ~340 other nights in a year)

I already have a ticket and am debating eating the $10 because I really really don't want to go out alone because literally everyone else will roll with a squad and I'll just be that guy in the queue and inside making stupid small talk and getting **** faced by myself. ****ing hate my friends sometimes

I see everywhere that people don't actually give a **** but I feel that to be ******** said just to make people feel better.

Give me the downlow on what you'd do

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could you go with other friends from your course?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.