Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is LSE a better option than Sciences Po for Media/Communications? While the LSE/USC double degree in Global Media and Comm is research based, the one offered by Sciences Po seems more practical. Sciences Po also gave me an 80% scholarship for tuition and will be paying for my flights. On the other hand, I qualify as an International Student at LSE/USC and will be paying 20000 Pounds per annum. If I go to Sciences Po would I be settling? If I go to LSE/USC would I be able to recover my investment through job opportunities and placements? Which seems like a better option?

Hey congrats for getting into both programs!!! I applied to the Dual Degree program at SciencesPo/Fudan for communications and haven't heard back yet.. I was wondering if you could share some of your stats and application timeline for reference? Thanks
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.