k.asdx
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I intend on taking something related to Economics/Business in university, and since my school doesn't offer IB Economics, I took IB Business & Management instead. Since I really want to increase my chances of getting into my preferred university, would it be wise to take Advanced Placement examinations for Macro&Micro Economics? Do you think unis outside of North America would still take into account of that? I know that AP is only properly recognized in North America, and in some parts of Asia, but if the university admissions team looks into the fact that I don't have IB Econ, but that I took both Macro & Micro Economics examinations, do you think they'd reconsider?

Also, I know that this is depends on the school, but in most cases, would it be possible that I took the AP exams outside of my school? My school only offers the IBDP.

Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.71%
Yes - a trusted person (95)
27.14%
No (93)
26.57%
I'm not sure (44)
12.57%

Watched Threads