Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got accepted for Warwick EPAIS. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it for me:
    - How challenging is the course?
    - How much contact do you get with lecturers / professors, how much feedback
    - What are the people on the course like?

Also any information on what Warwick is like in general.

Any info appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer to do epais too!! I don't know that much about it either I think it's a pretty small course only like 30 people?! (i could be completely wrong but i think it's that) but then obvs you have lectures with loads of other economics or politics student etc. I'm a girl and i like maths and history which is pretty much why i chose the course, i like going out etc and all the usual stuff, don't really know what any of the other students will be like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessie98)
    I've got an offer to do epais too!! I don't know that much about it either I think it's a pretty small course only like 30 people?! (i could be completely wrong but i think it's that) but then obvs you have lectures with loads of other economics or politics student etc. I'm a girl and i like maths and history which is pretty much why i chose the course, i like going out etc and all the usual stuff, don't really know what any of the other students will be like
    Cool, do you think you're gonna accept it? Yeah, but I'd kind of rather have a small course, as a big one is kind of anonymous. Me too- I know the nightlife's supposed to be pretty :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: but I still wanna go out etc. Where else are you thinking of going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna7865)
    Cool, do you think you're gonna accept it? Yeah, but I'd kind of rather have a small course, as a big one is kind of anonymous. Me too- I know the nightlife's supposed to be pretty :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: but I still wanna go out etc. Where else are you thinking of going?
    yeah think so! i think my insurance will be history politics and economics at UCL how about you? i really the course at warwick, it's so varied! yeah, i agree, i think it could be quite nice just having a little epais gang i heard that as well, but yeah still wanna go out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessie98)
    yeah think so! i think my insurance will be history politics and economics at UCL how about you? i really the course at warwick, it's so varied! yeah, i agree, i think it could be quite nice just having a little epais gang i heard that as well, but yeah still wanna go out!
    Yeah I'm either gonna accept Warwick or Durham. I also applied for HPE! but I don't really wanna go as I already live in London.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.