Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which uni have better study environment and job prospect for aerospace engineering Watch

ReputationRep:
    Like i said, i get two offer from Swansea university and University of Liverpool. I check the rank but they are close together. Can you guy give me some advices which uni i should study ?
    Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Xuancong)
    Like i said, i get two offer from Swansea university and University of Liverpool. I check the rank but they are close together. Can you guy give me some advices which uni i should study ?
    Thank you
    Hello,
    Thanks for expressing an interest in Swansea University. Please let me know if you have any specific questions and I will try my best to help! Aerospace Engineering is based on our brand new Bay Campus which has brand new facilities and accommodation and opened in September 2015. The Bay Campus is right opposite it's own beach and is a 10 minute journey from the city centre.
    Please let me know if you would like to know more and I can try my best to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xuancong)
    Thank you
    If im correct swansea uni is ranked above liverpool for aeronautical and manufacturing engineering.
    http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...%20Engineering
    theres more job prospect if you go to swansea by the looks of things.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.