Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever cheat? watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I have been cheated on before so I could never put anyone through that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you ever cheat on a partner? Have you ever cheated? Personally I cannot imagine a situation in which I would betray a partner in this way, particularly having experienced it myself, and cannot understand why someone would.
    I did it once, and have regretted it ever since.

ReputationRep:
    https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/05...e0e312a-wm.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

Just because I have a nice coffee machine at home doesn't mean I can't get a takeaway cappuccino every now and then. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hell no. I'd either get into a relationship 110% committed and faithful, or have no relationship at all.

ReputationRep:
    No.Its not something I would ever intend on doing or see myself doing. I would be so disappointed in myself if I ever did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, I exhibit self control and a moral compass and I'm not that selfish.

ReputationRep:
    I'd never cheat and have been in a position to do so more than once, it's called basic empathy.

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    No, I exhibit self control and a moral compass and I'm not that selfish.
    I don't remember you making a post that I didn't try to rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I'd never cheat and have been in a position to do so more than once, it's called basic empathy.

Bow down to me peasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Bow down to me peasant.
    I get what you were doing, but I still tried to rep it.

ReputationRep:
    I get what you were doing, but I still tried to rep it.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:

Oh but when I talk about morals you call me a prude and on a high horse.
    Can't stand you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Oh but when I talk about morals you call me a prude and on a high horse.
    Can't stand you.
    Because you seem to apply it to all sex whereas I recognise betraying someones trust is completely different to mutual sexual pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    Because you seem to apply it to all sex whereas I recognise betraying someones trust is completely different to mutual sexual pleasure.
    you don't know what you're talking about. But ok.

ReputationRep:
    No, it doesn't even make any sense, if you don't want to be with some-break up, if you do-don't cheat

ReputationRep:
    When you realise 'love' is in essence just a lot of hormones/chemicals does it really matter. Especially if you're not married. We're animals and have animal instincts, sex being one of them. To stay monogamous is great but not exactly how we're meant to be.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is wrong. Betraying a promise.

But why do we attach so much importance to monogamy?

Open relationships are the future.

Abolishing monogamy will actually save the institution of marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABsmazing)
    When you realise 'love' is in essence just a lot of hormones/chemicals does it really matter. Especially if you're not married. We're animals and have animal instincts, sex being one of them. To stay monogamous is great but not exactly how we're meant to be.
    There's nothing wrong with being polyamorous but it's competely unfair and wrong to get into a monogamous relationship, cheat and then claim it's just a part of nature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    There's nothing wrong with being polyamorous but it's competely unfair and wrong to get into a monogamous relationship, cheat and then claim it's just a part of nature

Surely there should have to be an agreement for the relationship to be monogamous, why should I just assume it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    you don't know what you're talking about. But ok.
    Yeah because this attitude explains to everyone why I think you're a judgemental prude :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.