Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does the Left Wing really care about Innocent Muslims? Watch

ReputationRep:
    One trend i have noticed throughout the years is any criticism of the bad bits within Islam is viewed as racist , so for example if you say Sharia Law should be banned you are deemed racist even though within Sharia Law Husbands have permission to beat up their wives , and sharia law kills gay people , and apostates , and promotes gender segregation , If you criticise Homophobia within Islam you are deemed racist , or Prophet Muhammad. This in itself promotes radical right wing extremism against Innocent muslims who follow the faith of Islam with Western human rights and ethics , because the people who criticise instantly have their voice shut out , they can lose their jobs , be attacked , be viewed as a vile racist and their reputation is down the drain and these people will be exploited by extreme radical right wing parties as it is their only place to go , radical right wing parties are growing as a indirect result of the left wing being too extremely politically correct and i fear that Innocent Muslims are becoming an increasing target for violence and terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    The issue is that many left-wing individuals cannot distinguish between Islam and Muslims. I grant that Muslims themselves don't see the difference but from a non-Islamic perspective, we need to understand that criticism of certain interpretations of Islam should not be seen as bigotry. There is a world of difference between saying that all Muslims are terrorists and saying that certain interpretations of Islam may lead Muslims to be terrorists.

I highly recommend reading http://www.unsafespeech.com/article/...regressiveleft - it summarises the problem with the regressive left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    The issue is that many left-wing individuals cannot distinguish between Islam and Muslims. I grant that Muslims themselves don't see the difference but from a non-Islamic perspective, we need to understand that criticism of certain interpretations of Islam should not be seen as bigotry. There is a world of difference between saying that all Muslims are terrorists and saying that certain interpretations of Islam may lead Muslims to be terrorists.

I highly recommend reading http://www.unsafespeech.com/article/...regressiveleft - it summarises the problem with the regressive left.
    Spot on, they criticise Christianity and Judaism but support Islam, they criticise Western democracies for human rights abuses (via 'the banks') and then support countries like Iran, Argentina and Russia. It's all just hypocrisy of the highest order which helps no one, but apparently bringing up this point means you are either racist or uneducated because the stupid liberals have more power in 'education' (if that's what you can call these absurd beliefs)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Spot on, they criticise Christianity and Judaism but support Islam, they criticise Western democracies for human rights abuses (via 'the banks' and then support countries like Iran, Argentina and Russia. It's all just hypocrisy of the highest order which helps no one, but apparently bringing up this point means you are either racist or uneducated because the stupid liberals have more power in 'education' (if that's what you can call these absurd beliefs)
    Indeed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.