Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically I have applied to aberystwyth university for 2016 and want to email them asking about the exams the animal behaviour course has. The reason is because I don't do well at exams as my a-levels show, and I want to know if I will still do well at their animal behaviour course.
    I am not sure how to write the email, but have a draft, but don't know who to address it to. Please help?

DRAFT EMAIL-
    I have applied to study Animal Behaviour 2016 academic year. I have seen in the course details there are exams within the course, and I am wondering if with my previous experience with not doing well in exams will I still be able to do well with this course?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, I look forward to your reply.

Please help... Thanks =) x
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Miss_Judeee.96)
    Basically I have applied to aberystwyth university for 2016 and want to email them asking about the exams the animal behaviour course has. The reason is because I don't do well at exams as my a-levels show, and I want to know if I will still do well at their animal behaviour course.
    I am not sure how to write the email, but have a draft, but don't know who to address it to. Please help?

DRAFT EMAIL-
    I have applied to study Animal Behaviour 2016 academic year. I have seen in the course details there are exams within the course, and I am wondering if with my previous experience with not doing well in exams will I still be able to do well with this course?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, I look forward to your reply.

Please help... Thanks =) x
    Do not send that email. They have no idea if you will do well. If you want to know how many exams there are, or if every module will have an exam then ask that instead.
    Saying that you don't do well in exams is pointless. It won't affect the course (they won't change it just for you) and it won't affect the email reply. You're just giving them irrelevant information - and remember, this person works at the uni you want to go to. Don't give them a negative impression of you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.