Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do guys get really scared when they've met the one or someone they really loved?

My boyfriend told me that he's scared because the love is like an ocean and it's really deep and that I should tone down my magic because i've already won him... Don't understand why he's scared.

Lol this is cringe
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why do guys get really scared when they've met the one or someone they really loved?

My boyfriend told me that he's scared because the love is like an ocean and it's really deep and that I should tone down my magic because i've already won him... Don't understand why he's scared.
    Are you putting in a lot of effort for him, would you say? Like going out on dates frequently, getting/giving gifts, spending a lot of time with him etc.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to go back to watching my little pony

ReputationRep:
    How old are you 11? I'd vomit out of my ass if someone said that to me

ReputationRep:
    I think that's his way of telling you he has AIDS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as 'the one'. :rolleyes:

You are both living in cuckoo land I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

:puke:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Are you putting in a lot of effort for him, would you say? Like going out on dates frequently, getting/giving gifts, spending a lot of time with him etc.
    yes for date night, we chill with each other often but, i'm not a gift person. I give through food and little things.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.