Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am going to be 32 when I start my degree in sept. Just wondering if there will be any other oldies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRF84)
    Hello,

I am going to be 32 when I start my degree in sept. Just wondering if there will be any other oldies?
    I'm hoping to. Got my PGCE interview on Wed

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be starting a Biomedical Science degree in September, I'll be 26. What are you going to be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be 22 (still young!) but be starting a history degree in September. Staying in Clanny house

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which flat/block are you staying in? I'll be staying in Clanny house also

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in block 5, flat 34, still not managed to source any of my neighbours yet

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying in block 5 flat 33 so I'm some what a neighbor lol. I've managed to find 1 of my flatmates so far .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be staying in Flat 33 Block 5 so we are sort of neighbors lol. I've managed to find 1 of my flatmates so far .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking for accomodation?

Penthouse studio apartment available in Sunderland town centre £125 per week. Bills inclusive. Move in September 1st 2016. Brand new apartments all stunning. Message me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRF84)
    Hello,

we are mature not oldies im 54 and studying extended media me and 2 other "oldies" james 34 and mandi 50 are having a stall at the freshers fayre for the mature students to try to make the transition easier to bear and join activities as a group so as not to feel left out and also if anyone wants to do something more mature rather than the getting intoxicated and laid we are happy to help organise stuff.

ReputationRep:
    28, starting psychology with counselling. Im feeling too old for all this and scared incase i am doing a dead end course lol. Eek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRF84)
    Hello,

Hi!

I'll be starting Business and Marketing Management in September & i'm 24

Never thought this is something I would be doing in my life, and i'm so excited!!!

x

ReputationRep:
    I'm another mature @ Sunderland --- 50 just -- doing computer science. Has anyone received instructions for the start day? I haven't so I'm not sure what to do???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveymuso)
    I'm another mature @ Sunderland --- 50 just -- doing computer science. Has anyone received instructions for the start day? I haven't so I'm not sure what to do???

Hi Davey. My friend is also starting a computer science course tomorrow, he received his first week timetable via email a couple of weeks ago, did you not receive yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaychhB)
    Hi Davey. My friend is also starting a computer science course tomorrow, he received his first week timetable via email a couple of weeks ago, did you not receive yours?
    Hiya --- no I didn't --- its all a bit quick as I only asccepted last week. I'm thinking to just go to where I had my interview for 9:00am and take it from there

Could you possibly ask your friend if this would work for me?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya --- no I didn't --- its all a bit quick as I only asccepted last week. I'm thinking to just go to where I had my interview for 9:00am and take it from there

Could you possibly ask your friend if this would work for me?
    Yeah that should be fine, his first introduction session is at the St Peters Campus at 9am. I would imagine there will be plenty people around to point you in the right direction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaychhB)
    Yeah that should be fine, his first introduction session is at the St Peters Campus at 9am. I would imagine there will be plenty people around to point you in the right direction

Many thanks RaychhB --- our paths will cross no doubt

ReputationRep:
    Many thanks RaychhB --- our paths will cross no doubt
    How did you get on Davey?

ReputationRep:
    Spot on thanks to you. I was there for the start.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Sunderland Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Sunderland ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Sunderland applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.