Turn on thread page Beta

How much revision for first year Physics? - Can I have a week off in Easter? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing the first year of my physics degree and was wondering how much time I need to dedicate to revision over Easter. I feel a little behind at the moment and exams are only six or so weeks away. That said, people have told me they only started revising a fortnight or so before the exam and passed with a decent grade.

The reason I am asking is because my coach want me to go on a week long training camp for my sport during the last week of the Easter holidays. This means I'll come back to uni the following week for revision week then exams will start the week after and I'm not sure that this is sensible.

Any thoughts and experiences appreciated.

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.