Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm curretly doing my as levels and wish to complete a biomedical masters degree ( hopefully at Warwick university ) any tips to help me get on to the course I'm studying physics, biology, psychology and Sociology and considering doing an extra year at six form to do chemistry ? And what universities do you think are best for this course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlyy27114)
    I'm curretly doing my as levels and wish to complete a biomedical masters degree ( hopefully at Warwick university ) any tips to help me get on to the course I'm studying physics, biology, psychology and Sociology and considering doing an extra year at six form to do chemistry ? And what universities do you think are best for this course
    I'd definitely recommend doing a level chemistry as you may find not only its a requirement to at least AS but will be great help in the degrer and aids you understanding in biology too.

I got an offer from Newcastle (firm) and UEA (insurance). The labs at UEA are outstanding. The tutors are inspiring and they also let some students to spin-off businesses. A student once manufacturered a drug detector with the help of the university. I haven't been to Newcastle just yet but Warwick sounds amazing but they require AAB/ABB. I'd call them and explain your situation about not having the intial correct subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    I'd definitely recommend doing a level chemistry as you may find not only its a requirement to at least AS but will be great help in the degrer and aids you understanding in biology too.

I got an offer from Newcastle (firm) and UEA (insurance). The labs at UEA are outstanding. The tutors are inspiring and they also let some students to spin-off businesses. A student once manufacturered a drug detector with the help of the university. I haven't been to Newcastle just yet but Warwick sounds amazing but they require AAB/ABB. I'd call them and explain your situation about not having the intial correct subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Iv looked into Warwick they require biology and one of the other hard sciences I have physics so I have the subjects I need but I think I'm gonna do chemistry as it will be helpful and thank you for your advice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.