Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 different grades for my Con cw and its getting worrying as one is 45 and on my turn it in feedback it says 64. None of my teacher or exams are being helpful, no one seems to care? What do i do? Please help I'm desperate, It's making my anxiety very bad.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Go to your department office and ask who has responsibility or if they cna confirm the correct grade. If its with your lecturer, then they are the only person who cna give you the answer, if they wont, then go to their superior , up to the head of department.

It should be obvious whether its a 45 or 64 sort of essay as one is barely a pass and the other is of 2;1 standard.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.